Together

Moon's p.o.v

Today I will be leaving the Sinnoh region and heading to Alola. I can't wait to see Gladion in person for the first time in over seven months. All I am doing now is waiting for the Aether boat to come. About twenty minutes the boat arrives. I hand my ticket to person to make sure that we are planned be on the boat. When I got on I was greeted my Miss Wickie.

"Alola Madame Moon."Miss Wickie greeted

"Alola Miss Wickie." I greeted

"Lady Lillie and Lady Lusamine are trying told hold Lord Gladion back from running up to you." Miss Wickie mentioned

When she said that all I could do was giggle. After that little conversation I went to go find where they are. about ten minutes I found them, but I was behind them. I ran up from behind and hugged Gladion. He turned around and hugged me back. We both started to cry.  

"I miss you so much, Love." I said

"I missed you too, Princess." Gladion said

We just stayed like that for a while until Lusamine saw a ring on my ring finger.

"What a beautiful ring."Lusamine commented

"Thanks Lusamine." I thanked while getting out of the hug

"Where did you get it?" Lusamine wondered

"I got it for my birthday from Gladion." I responded

"I see my son has a good taste in rings." Lusamine mentioned

"Mother." Gladion said embarrasses

"Well she isn't wrong." I mentioned before giving Gladion a peck on the lips

 "What is that in your hand, Moon?" Lusamine wondered

"It's the ribbon cup a won a while ago." I answered

"Congratulations Moon." Lusamine congratulated

"Thanks Lusamine." I thanked

So we all talked for a while which was a lot of fun, but a little embarrassing because we started to talk about weddings, children, and Gladion and I finding a place of our own. In my head I was like you have to be kidding me I am not even sixteen yet. I just go along with it. I do like talking about it though. About four hours later we made it back to Alola where it's a lot warmer. I go to my room to see that my Alolan team is sitting on my bed in their pokeballs. I grab them and headed outside. I thew all twelve of them so they could all meet each other. I thought it was going to end up really bad. Instead in ended really well, everyone got along and that mean I can combine my Sinnoh and Alolan  for when I have to do champion work I returned all of them, but Leo and Beauty. I walked back into the house and brought them back into my room. I returned Leo and Beauty back into  their pokeballs. I took off Gladion's hoodie and hung it up in my closet so he doesn't know I have it. It is May ninth and it has almost been one year since Gladion and I got together. I walked into the ball room to that the whole family in there. When Gladion saw me he walked up to me.

"May I have this dance Princess?" Gladion asked putting his hand out as an offer

"I don't how to waltz." I answered

"I can teach you." Gladion mentioned

So I took his hand and he started to teach me how to waltz. It felt like we were engaged and he was teaching me for our wedding. I loved how this feels. It felt so natural to dance with him.

Lillie's p.o.v

Gladion and Moon are truly are in love. He hated dancing with me because I am his little sister. I can't wait to see what happens in the future. He is smiling so bright with Moon. Moon is so in love with Gladion that I will not be surprised if they get married in the next year or two.

Gladion's p.o.v

 I can't wait till I can marry this amazing women who is in my arms. Moon is such a natural at dancing is that she already knows how to waltz in about ten minutes. I have the ring in my pocket my leather jacket. She is not even sixteen and I am almost eighteen years old.

"Hey Moon can I tell you something?" I asked

"What is it,Love?" I wondered

"The first time I met you it was not love at first sight my love for you formed gradually. Your personality, your voice, your hair, your eyes, your humor, the way you looked away and smile gradually it all came clear to me you were exactly what I was looking for." I said

Suddenly she kissed me on the lips. I can't wait till I put that ring I bought on her left ring finger.

Hey Lovlies, I hope you like this Chapter. Please vote and comment on the chapter.
~JessykaHart