Taking on the Challengers

A.N.

This will be a short chapter. You have been warned.

Moon's p.o.v.

Two days later I had to go against the trail goers that defeated my elite four. I had to travel on Charizard and it felt really weird because it has been so long. It took me ten minutes for me to get from my home to the champion's room. I loved riding on Charizard because it is a lot faster and I love riding on them. When I got there maybe ten people were line up at eight in the morning.

"I am here to challenge you and I plan to win." The first person said 

"Bring it on." I said hold Leo's pokeball

I took and the first person and it was the easiest battle I have had in a long time. It is most likely because I got more experience battle with gym leaders and in contest.

"Next up." I said

The next person walked up and was really easy so I kept my tittle as Champion of Alola. The next five people were a little tougher. I was able to defeat them with ease. To do all the challenger that were waiting took about three hours until I got news that they have to go through my Elite Four. I was so glad about that so I can text my mom that I am back.

Moon: Hey Mom I am back home

Mom: Thanks Dear

Moon: Okay Mom

               Mom what would you say if I would to get if I get married before eighteen

Mom: That would be fine your dad and I got married at a young age

I couldn't respond to her because I had a challenger to defeat. That is what I did I defeated them. Each and every person who challenged me. I was getting really tired and I did feel safe flying home alone so I walked down to the Pokemon center on the mountain and called Gladion.

"Hey, Love." I greeted

"Hey Beautiful what's up?" Gladion wondered

"Can you come pick me up at Lanakila mountain's Pokemon center?" I asked

"I am really tired from battling all the trail goers and I don't feel safe flying back home." I added

"Yeah I should be there in about ten minutes." Gladion said

"Thanks Babe." I thanked

After that I hung up my phone. I chilled out in a chair and fell asleep for ten minutes until Gladion woke me up.

"I guess you are tired." Gladion guessed

"Yeah, I am." I said

So Gladion and I got onto Charizard. I grabbed Gladion by the waist so I don't fall. Ten minutes we made it home I walked into my room I went strait to bed think that it was my last tittle defence for a while.