Time together

Moon's p.o.v

Every morning after breakfast and I get dressed Gladion and I headed to the ball room and just waltz for a few hours. I think I have gotten pretty good at it. I love dancing with him everyday. It feels like we are a married couple. I do hope we get married sooner than later, but that's just me. One day Lusamine saw us dance and she was clapping. We didn't notice at first because we were in the moment. Today Gladion asked me out on a date for tomorrow and it would just me him and I. I said yes, he told me to wear something comfortable, but nice. So I looked through my closet and had the hardest time finding something to wear. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see that it was Lillie.

"Moon are you okay?" Lillie asked

"No, I don't know what to wear for my date with Gladion tomorrow. He told to wear something comfortable, but nice." I answered

"For one calm down, two Gladion legit asked me to help him for his outfit so I am going to have to help him after I help you with our outfit." Lillie explained

It took her ten minutes to help me pick out an outfit for tomorrow, Now she is heading to go help Gladion.

Gladion's p.o.v

I am super nervous I don't know what to wear for tomorrow. It will be our first year aniversery and the day I am going to ask her to marry me. While pacing in my room for Lillie to help me out their is a knock on my door and it was Lillie.

"Gladion I have never seen you thing nervous." Lillie mentioned

"Lillie don't say anything to anyone, but I am going to ask Moon to marry me tomorrow and I want to make everything that I can control." I told her

"I knew you would ask her soon." Lillie said

"Please don't say anything." I asked

"My lips are sealed." Lillie said

So it took her five minutes to pick out my outfit. I am so happy that I have a sister like Lillie who know a thing or two about fashion.

"Thank you so much Lillie." I thanked

"No problem Gladion, I know how much she means to you." Lillie said walking out of my room

The next day I got up and got changed into my light gray polo, I put on my blue shorts. I slipped on my white and blue sneakers. I grabbed the red velvet box with the ring inside and put that in my pocket. I brushed my hair and made it look decent.

I placed a maui lokelani flower on Moon's bed stand without her knowing it

Moon's p.o.v

When I got up this morning and took a shower. When I got out of the shower I changed into the outfit that Lillie helped me pick out. I changed on my cobalt bardot crop top. I slipped on my royal blue short flared skater skirt. I put on my navy blue wedge sandals. I place my princess moonstone promise ring on my pointer finger. I clipped my pearl earrings into my ears.

When I was done getting dressed, I curled my hair into loose curls

When I was done getting dressed, I curled my hair into loose curls. I put some simple makeup on. When I was all done I looked at my phone and it was May 21st Gladion and mine first anniversary. I see a maui lokelani flower on my bed stand.

"That's so sweet." I thought aloud

So I put the maui lokelani flower into my hair. Then I walk to the dinning room to see that Gladion is waiting for me at the door way.

"Good morning Beautiful." Gladion greeted

"Good morning Love." I greeted

I took his arm and we walked into the dining room. The food was so good. After we were done eating Gladion and I walked through Aether paradise which I love since I love taking care of Pokemon. When we were done with that we took a boat to Melemele Island, my home island. When we got on Melemele Island there was a clue waiting for us. It said where was our first date.

"Our first official date was at the Pokemon center right here in Alola." I said

So I grabbed Gladion's right arm and we walked to the PMC. When we got there Nurse Joy gave me another clue. This one said where did we first meet four years ago.

"It was on route five on Akala when you were part of team skull." I said

"That is the same moment you brightened up my world." I mentioned

"Yeah and I am glad that I met you that day." Gladion said

So Gladion called Charizard and we rode to the route five Pokemon Center.

"This place bring back memories." Gladion mentioned

"Yes it does." I added

I found the next clue on a tree. These hints lasted for a few hours until we made it to a small island in the Melemele sea. The sun was setting and it was so beautiful.

Gladion's p.o.v

We were standing on the beach and I thought that now is the best time. I got down on one knee and I could tell that Moon saw me go down because she turned towards me.

"Moon I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believed we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you. Moon Ketchum will you marry me." I said pulling the red velvet box out of my pocket and opening it up to show the ring

" I said pulling the red velvet box out of my pocket and opening it up to show the ring

I could see that she was starting to cry tears of joys.

"Yes, a thousand times yes." Moon answered crying

I put the ring on her left hand ring finger. Right after I did that she jumped into my arms and hugged me still crying tears of joy. Now I am crying because she said yes.

Happy New Year all my Lovelies!!!!!
This chapter is dedicated to Erin1234322 HAPPY BIRTHDAY