Christmas Special

A.N. this is not part of the main story

Moon's p.o.v

Today is Christmas Eve and I am so excited because this will be the first time that both of my families will be together. We will all be at the Aether House where I live with my Fiance Gladion and his family. Also my family that lives on the other islands. Sun lives in Konikoni city on Akala, Spark is living in Malie city on Ula' Ula. Apollo, Thea, and Stella are doing their Island challenge and they are currently on Melemele Island. Mom and Dad are living on Melemele Island. Hau likes in Iki town as the Kahuna and he is part of my elite four. I had to finish wrapping presents for everyone. It took me a few hours to do because I had Leo making sure that nothing is going to happen to me while I am wrapping. Suddenly there is a know at my door.

"Who is it?" I questioned

"It's Gladion, Beautiful." Gladion responded

"Come on in Babe." I said

So Gladion walked into my room and hugged me from behind.

"So what are you working on?" He wondered

"Wrapping presents for my side of the family." I responded

"Have you done anything for them or are these presents going to be from the both of us?" I questioned

"I got them presents and I have already wrapped them." He answered

"Did Lillie help you wrap?" I wondered

"Yes, you know I can't wrap." Gladion responded

I giggled a little because it was cute that he is asking Lillie for help now that she has been back for over a year now. We all decorated the massive tree that the Clawford family. I have never had Christmas with them because the last Christmas I was in Sinnoh with Hau for Christmas. Now that I am all done wrapping I bring out Poseidon so he can use physic. I have almost 100 gift for everyone who is coming. When we arrived to the tree there were over 200 presents. I went I put the present under the tree I got help from Lillie, Gladion, and Spark. After that I went to the kitchen and started backing since I know how to cook. While baking the peanut butter blossoms Lusimine and my mom helped me out . When all the baking was we all headed to bed. I stayed in Lillie's room for the holiday since my family is here. The next day we all had an amazing time with everyone.

Hey Everyone. Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you all like this chapter. It was a last minute decision to do this so it is not my greatest work, but it is still good and I hope you like it.
~JessykaHart