SnowPoint City

Moon's p.o.v
After about two and a half months of getting the gym badges, Hau and I have finally made it to SnowPoint City. I finally have team of six. I caught a Snover which evolved into an Abomasnow. I also caught a crogunk and that evolved into a Toxicroak. The rest of my pokemon have also evolved into there fully evolved form. Once we got to Snowpoint city I ran to the hospital to see my brother, Spark.

"Hello I am here to visit Spark Ketchum." I told the receptionist

"Room 231." She told me

"Thank you." I thanked

So I ran up to room 231 to see Spark. As soon as I got there I hugged Spark and cried into his shoulder because I miss him so much. I have not seen him in years.

"Spark your alive." I said crying

"Moon let me see your dominant hand?" Spark asked

I showed him my left hand. He turned to see the palm of my hand to see my lighting mark scars that I got from Zapdos.

"What happened to your hand?" Spark questioned

"This was from Zapdos about two and a half months ago." I responded

"Did you meet two people that had red and blue on?" Spark wondered

"Yes I did Spark." I responded

"Do what you want to do, not what they say they want you to do." Spark said

"Before I got into the hospital I was the leader for team instinct." Spark mentioned

"I heard Candela and Blanche say that." I said

So Spark and I talked for awhile until Hau walked into the room. I introduced Hau to Spark. We all laughed and talked. I told Spark that Mom and Dad got remarried. I have a boyfriend. When I told Spark that he acted over protective and Hau just laughed. When we were done talking Hau and I headed to the Pokemon center. We got a room with two beds and chilled out for a while.

"Hey Hau do you want to go take on the gym?" I wondered

"Yeah let do it." I responded

Hau and I ran all the way to the gym and challenged it. Hau won with ease because he has had an Infernape. It took me longer since I don't have a fire type on my team. But I did win the battle and earn Icicle badge. Hau earned the badge as well. On our way back I saw a poster for a contest here so I decided to enter the contest with Estrella this time. I went behind the PMC to practice our performance.