1. cc x Live Stream

You felt your girlfriend stir in your arms so you stopped running your fingers through her hair. She groaned and turned over. You two had fallen asleep after having "a little fun".

"What time is it?" You picked up your phone to check the time before turning back to the beauty in your arms. "Almost 7," you answered her. "Dammit. I promised on Twitter i'd livestream at 7:30 tonight," she said, jumping up and looking around the room for clean clothes. You giggled and admired the site of your naked girlfriend running around. "Don't laugh at me!" She exclaimed, throwing a t-shirt at you.

She didn't bother with a bra before pulling on one of your big t-shirts and a pair of panties. She walked into the living room and set up her laptop while you got dressed.

When you walked out she was just starting her livestream. You sat out of frame on your phone, only half paying attention to what your energetic girlfriend was doing, when you got a text from Dinah.

Deyoncé:
Why is Mila live streaming with that post sex look?

Your eyes widened and you held in a laugh when you read the text message. You glanced up at your girlfriend and smiled when you realized she couldn't look anymore obvious.

 You glanced up at your girlfriend and smiled when you realized she couldn't look anymore obvious

She might as well have 'I just had sex' written on her forehead. Some people might think it's just bed head though.

Y/n:
I don't know what you're talking about

Deyoncé:
Don't play with me Y/ln. I see those fresh hickies. You a vampire now too? That's why you and Lauren get along so well huh ?

Your head snapped up when you read the message. "Where's Y/n?" Camila read the comment out loud and then motioned you over. "Right here!" She said as she grabbed your hand and pulled you in frame. You smiled and rested your head on top of hers, placing a kiss there. She giggled and you used the position you two were in to your advantage. You draped your arms over her shoulders and pulled some of her hair along with you to cover the hickies.

After being in that position for a little while you detached yourself from Camila and asked her if she wanted a sandwich while walking to the kitchen.

As you were making the both of you sandwiches you heard your phone go off.

Deyoncé:
Nice save vampire boy.

You giggled and locked your phone before going back to the sandwiches.