5. nk x Secrets

The girls of Fifth Harmony were walking the red carpet, waiting to be directed to the next person they would be interviewed by.

"This way girls. You guys have an interview with Clevver," Will said as he guided the girls through the crowd. "Aren't they one of those YouTube drama channels?" Lauren asked to no one in particular. "Yup." Camila answered and everyone groaned, knowing that meant the interview would probably be filled with personal questions.

The girls were stopped next to a way too excited interviewer. The interviewer immediately began the interview in the typical way.

"Like I've been a fan since XFactor..."

The girls just kept smiles on their faces and muttered 'thank yous' until she started with the actual questions.

"But have you guys seen anyone tonight that had you particularly star struck?" The interviewer asked.

Camila's face lit up as she started naming people and the rest of the girls giggled.

"Did you see Y/n Y/ln? He looks great!" The overly excited interviewer asked.

"Oh, I saw him! I would love to talk to him tonight," Dinah responded with excitement. All the other girls agreed with just as much excitement and Normani just smirked and looked down.

 All the other girls agreed with just as much excitement and Normani just smirked and looked down

The others girls still didn't know about you and Normani pretty much being a couple.

It wasn't official but you two had immediately hit it off when you ran into her backstage at Dancing With the Stars. The two of you had since been talking for almost two months now and Normani had been talking about wanting to introduce you to the girls. She was hesitant because they all obviously had crushes on you.

Pretty soon the interview was over and the girls had to head to their seats. While they were being walked through the crowd, Normani couldn't help but let her eyes roam in search of you. Right when she was about to give up she caught your eye from where you were sitting two rows ahead. You sent her a wink as the girls sat down, waiting for the award show to start.