31. cc x Confessions

"Okayyy! I don't think you need that," Camila said, pulling the full shot of tidos out of my grasp.

"Awww. C'mon, Cam. I'm n-not even feelin' it yet," I slurred. I was definitely feeling it.

"Nice try," she told me, grabbing my hands and holding them when I reached for the shot again.

"Okay, fine. You drink it," I said, leaning my head against her shoulder.

"I'm driving both of us home. I don't think I should drink it."

"Oh, yea. I forgot. Shawn!" I said, getting the other guys attention.

"Yea?" He asked. He wasn't quite as drunk as I was yet.

"Drink that," I told him, pointing at the shot.

He looked at the shot, shrugging his shoulders slightly before downing it.

"Fuck yea," I said, giving him a high five before he walked off with a laugh.

"You're so wasted," Camila laughed as we sat next to each other.

"I am not. How long do we have to stay here?" I asked, not wanting to be at this album release party any longer. I couldn't even remember who's party it was.

"You want me to take you home?" She asked, running her hand through my hair to slick it back.

"Only if you stay with me," I flirted, feeling a lot more confident than I usually did.

I saw blush appear on Camila's cheeks as she ducked her head to hide it.

"C'monnn," I said grabbing Camila's hands, both to steady myself and just because I wanted to hold her hands.

"I'm bringing you home with me so I can take care of you. You can't even walk on your own," she told me as she guided me to her car and helped me get into the passenger seat.

"I can walk," I scoffed, seeing Camila smile to herself as she started the car and began to drive.

"Camila, you are so so pretty," I complimented, not being able to control what I was saying.

"I- uh... thank you," she stuttered with a shy smile as she kept her eyes on the road.

"I'm so serious right now. I never tell you, but now I'm telling you. You're like the most pretty girl ever."

"Y/n..." She said in a semi-warning tone as her cheeks were bright with blush.

"I would take you on a date if I could-," I stuttered with a hiccup. "You would tell me no, because you like Matthew, but if you liked me back then I would."

"Y/n-" She started again but I cut her off.

"It's okay. I g-get it. He's like British and shit. How could I top that?" I slurred out as she pulled into her driveway.

"C'mon, lets go inside," she said with a straight face, bringing her hands up to wipe her face before she helped me inside.

"Can I shower? I feel like I bathed in tidos," I said.

"Can you shower on your own?" She asked as we entered her room.

"Whoe, Cam. Slow down. That almost sounded like you wanted to join me," I giggled as I entered the bathroom.

"No... I just- here," she said, handing me a towel and turning to hide her embarrassment.

I smirked and quickly stripped to enter the shower.

When I was done I got out and wrapped the towel around my waist, seeing Camila had put out a change of clothes that I left at her house one time.

I quickly put my clothes on, feeling even more tired than before.

When I exited the bathroom Camila was already laying down in bed.

She giggled when she looked at me.

"You put you're shirt on backwards," she said, playfully rolling her eyes as I looked down at my shirt.

She helped me take it off and put it back on correctly, pausing slightly when we locked eyes.

"Camila, you are so pretty. L-like the prettiest girl ever. I just want you to know that," I slurred before walking to her bed and laying down.

She seemed like she took a second to collect her thoughts before she laid down opposite of me.

Pretty soon I was drifting off, barely awake when I felt the tiny brunette scoot over and slip into my embrace.

~•~•~

I groaned when I woke up, rolling over before realizing I wasn't in my own bed.

"How the fuck did I get here?" I said to myself, seeing I was in Camila's bedroom.

I realized I was fully clothed and sighed in relief. At least I didn't do anything stupid.

I stood up, my head pounding as I looked around and saw that only Camila's things were here. Where's all of Matthew's stuff?

I walked out of her bedroom, immediately smelling whatever the small Cuban was cooking for breakfast.

"Hey," I mumbled when I walked in, earning a small nod from the girl.

She didn't say a word as she slid a bottle of water and Advil my way.

I quickly took the medicine to relieve my aching body and head.

"Are you mad?" I asked, when I realized she still hadn't said a word. "If I did anything dumb last night I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Y/n," she cut me off. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"What?" I asked as my stomach dropped.

"I- I don't know what you mean. Did I say something dumb last night?"

"I wouldn't say it was dumb, but you might have let something slip..."

My mind was on fire as I thought about the millions of things I could have said. Camila was staring at me as she grasped her hands together and waited for me to answer.

"Y/n, do you like me?"

There it was. Fuck.

"I- I don't know."

"Y/n..." She trailed off as she came closer and cupped my cheeks.

"You're in a relationship..." I mumbled as I tried to keep myself from kissing her.

"No, I'm not," she said. "We broke up a month ago."

That was all I needed to hear for me to lean forward and connect our lips.

We moved in sync as my hands caressed her waist and hers weaved through my hair.

"So, I'll take that as a yes?"

"Yes," I said before connecting our lips again.