26. cc x Got Game?

"I'll be right back with you guy's drinks," the young waitress told us before walking off.

"Whooaaa. Look over there," my best friend Dylan said, watching a group of girls get seated a few tables away from us. "Ayye. Mami in the grey sweatshirt could get some," my other friend Tyler said, making me look over at the girl in grey. I had to admit, she was beautiful, but the way my friend was talking about her made me a little mad.

"Here are your drinks. Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress said, placing our drinks down, snapping me out of my trance. I didn't even realize I was staring at the girl in grey, but now I knew I was because she was staring back. Blush made its way across my cheeks as I cleared my throat and waited until it was my turn to order.

"Alright, guys. I'll take these," the waitress said, taking our menus and walking off to put our orders in.

"I'm about to go over there and shoot my shot," Tyler said, leaning back in his chair and taking another glance at the group of five girls, who were giggling at something. "Shoot your shot at who?" Dylan asked him with raised eyebrows and an amused smile. "I'll decide that on my way over," Tyler claimed, sliding out of his chair and making his way over to their table.

Dylan and I made eye contact briefly before watching Tyler get the girls' attention. I laughed when I saw him squirm a little as all of their eyes were on him. It looked like he was directing most of his conversation at the girl in grey, but the tall blonde kept asking questions.

He talked with them for another couple minutes before turning around and walking back to our table. I giggled at his expression and made eye contact with the girl in grey. She winked at me before turning back to her friends.

"No luck?" Dylan asked Tyler as he sat down. "Shut up," Tyler told him, making us both laugh. "Why are you two laughing? I bet neither of you could get any of their numbers either," he claimed, taking a sip of his drink.

"I don't know about that. The girl in grey has been staring at Y/n for a little while now," Dylan said, making Tyler's head whip around just in time to catch her before she looked back at her friends.

 The girl in grey has been staring at Y/n for a little while now," Dylan said, making Tyler's head whip around just in time to catch her before she looked back at her friends

"Yea, I still don't think he could," Tyler said. "I think that's a challenge, Y/n. You just gonna take that?" Dylan asked me. "Uh. I don't know what I'd say to her," I told them. "See? No game." "Are you really calling out his game when you just got rejected?" Dylan asked, making Tyler sink down in his seat.

"Alright, go ahead," Tyler said. I took a quick glance at the girls and caught her staring once again, giving me the little confidence I needed. "Alright, fine," I said, standing up and making my way over to the table they were sitting at.

"Hi, is someone sitting here?" I asked, motioning to the open seat they had at their table. "No? Can we help you?" The dark skinned girl asked. "I wanted to apologize if my friend said anything dumb earlier when he came over. He's not the best with words," I said, making the girls laugh.

"Yea, we could tell," the girl with bright green eyes said. "My name's Y/n," I told them, sticking my hand out to the girl in the grey sweatshirt to shake. She shyly shook my hand. "I'm Camila. This is Ally, Dinah, Normani, and Lauren," she said, pointing to each girl as she said their names. "Nice to meet you girls. Are you guys from here?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"Oh, no. We all come from different places, we're all here for... work," the girl named Ally told me. "Oh, I'm not from here either. I moved out here about two years ago," I told them. "But I'll let you guys get back to your lunch," I said, sending a shy smile to Camila as I stood up.

Her face dropped a little as the girls all told me it was nice meeting me. "Hey, wait," Camila said as I turned around. I raised my eyebrows at her and she seemed to get shy again. "Um, I just wanted to say I liked your shirt," she said, making me giggle.

"Thanks?" I half asked, looking down at my plain white shirt. "Camila right?" I asked, even though I already knew her name. She nodded at me as blush covered her cheeks. "I like your shirt too," I told her. "Um, could I by any chance get your number?" I asked shyly, watching her nod quickly, motioning for me to hand her my phone.

The rest of the girls were all smirking at our interaction as she put her number in my phone. "Call me," she said, handing my phone back to me. "I will," I said, sending them all a smile before walking back to my table.

I sat down and saw Dylan laughing uncontrollably at Tyler's surprised expression. "So, I think it's safe to say Y/n has more game than you," Dylan said, making me laugh.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

lol surprise I'm alive

I also have a new Instagram book out if you guys want to check that out ;)