28. dj x Flirting

"Where did the girls go?" I asked my best friend as we walked around the venue, trying to figure out where to go. "I thought I saw them go through here," Josh said, leading us around a corner. "Look Sinu is over there," I pointed.

"Hey, boys," Sinu greeted as we approached her. "Hey, Mama. Do you know where the girls went?" I asked. "They were messing around here earlier. I think they went to their dressing room down the hall." "Okay, thank you," I told her, motioning for Josh to follow me farther down the hall.

When we approached the door marked "Fifth Harmony" I knocked on it. I barely heard the faint "Come in" over the loud music that was being played from the inside. "Oh, hey guys," Ally greeted as we walked in and closed the door behind us. I smiled at the girl and took a seat on the couch next to Lauren, who had her nose buried in her phone.

"Where's D?" I asked Normani as she turned down the music and sat in the chair opposite of me. "Her and Mila got bored. They said they were going explore," she answered with a giggle, making me raise my eyebrows.

"Watch I'll get her over here," Lauren said as she scooted closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder. She then pulled out her phone and took a photo of us, captioning it before sending it to Dinah. "What did you say?" I asked, not having been able to read it before she sent it. "I said I'm stealing your man," she giggled.

Ally and Josh laughed at Lauren as they took a seat on the other couch. We were in the middle of a different conversation when the door to the dressing room swung open. "Lauren, you better back up," Dinah joked as she sat on my lap. Lauren just raised her hands in defense as she moved over with a laugh.

"Where did you get that hat?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "She stole it," Camila answered as she sat down in one of the chairs. "I didn't steal it. I borrowed it," Dinah retorted, fixing the hat on her head.

"Do you plan on going put it back?" I asked her, earning a shrug from the blonde girl

"Do you plan on going put it back?" I asked her, earning a shrug from the blonde girl. "Probably not." "Then it's stealing," I laughed out. "Nobody was using it anyways," Dinah said, waving me off. "Plus I pull it off way better than anyone else."

"Is there anything else you two did on your adventure?" I asked, wondering what other trouble they probably caused. "Nothing too notable. We mostly just walked around," Dinah answered. "Oh! There was one thing," Camila said. I raised my eyebrows at her when Dinah sent her a glare that meant to stop talking.

"One of the sound guys was flirting with Dinah," Camila giggled. "Oh, yea?" I asked, turning to Dinah. "He wasn't flirting," Dinah said. "Wow, I really love your pants. They look great on you," Camila said, trying to imitate the guy's voice. "You'll have to show me who he is. I wanna talk to him," I said, winking at Camila to let her know I was joking. "Oh, I will," Camila said.

"No. Don't show him. You're gonna get yourself kicked out the venue," Dinah said, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "Nah. I just wanna talk," I teased. "Maybe I'll make friends with him." "You're so annoying," Dinah said when she realized I was joking. She tried to get up off my lap but I just laughed and pulled her back down.

"I'm kidding, babe," I told her, kissing behind her ear as she laid back into me. "You know, I told him I have a boyfriend when he offered his number. But now I think I might want it," she teased back. "Yea, that's not gonna happen," I said, turning her head towards me and kissing her lips.

"Okay, PDA. I'm like twelve," Camila said, making us all laugh.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

sangria wine is so fucking good guys