16. cc x Give Me Attention

"Y/nnnn, give me attentionnn," Camila's whined, falling over my lap as I sat back on the couch watching the football game. "Hmmm?" "Y/nnn," she called out again. "Yea, sure baby," I answered out of context, not really paying attention. Camila groaned as she sat up straight and straddled my lap.

"Y/n." She said sternly while I tried to look around her at the screen. She grabbed both sides of my head to make me look at her. I finally turned my attention to her as the tv went to commercial. She leaned in and briefly captured my lips, causing me to close my eyes as we fell into a rhythm. When she pulled away my eyes fluttered open. "What did you need again?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. "Never mind," she mumbled, crawling off my lap and pulling out her phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows and paused the tv, watching her for a little while as she kept her eyes glued to her phone screen. I sighed before quickly making my way to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I came back Camila was still in the same position I left her in. I sat back down in my seat and reached for the remote only to be met with an empty space where I left it. I looked around and dug through the cushions only to, once again, come up empty handed.

"Camila, have you seen the remote?" I asked her. "No," she mumbled, not looking up from her phone. I squinted my eyes at her before looking around a little more as she put her phone to the side and watched me. "Camila. Did you take the remote?" I asked again, making eye contact with her to make sure she was telling the truth. She giggled a little, sending me a toothless smile and shaking her head in response.

"Cammm," I whined, dragging out the m

"Cammm," I whined, dragging out the m. "Look who's begging now," she giggled, crossing her arms and propping her feet up.

"What do you want?" I asked, knowing she was trying to make a deal. She smiled brightly before she motioned me closer with her finger, pulling me down by my arm. She made me get comfortable before laying down on top of me and moving my hands to her back. I took the hint and started rubbing her back as she sighed in content. I rolled my eyes when she lifted her shirt a little and pulled the remote out of her back pocket. She unpaused the tv and threw the remote to the side.

"I love you," she mumbled into my neck as I continued to rub her back. "I love you too," I giggled, turning my attention back to the game.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

This is a shorter imagine but I didn't want to tell you guys this in an authors note, because I find those kind of annoying too. lol.

ANYWAYS

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much on this book and on my 5h preferences book. I have a good excuse I promise!

I've actually been writing a Camila/You story for the past couple of months. I haven't released any of it because I wanted to finish the entire thing before posting. I didn't want to lose inspiration halfway through and it ends up being unfinished story that sits on my profile. I'm still wrapping the book up, but as up right now it's around 40 chapters.

I'll probably be posting the first chapter on November 1st and from there updates will be on Mondays and Fridays. I hope you guys are as excited as me about this, because i've been waiting to release this for a while now!

Talk to you guys later ;)