17. lj x Come Home

"Lauren!"

Lauren turned to Normani when she heard her name. "We're here," Normani said, motioning out the window of the car. Lauren nodded before stepping out of the car after the other four girls. They started walking but Lauren was quickly pulled back by her wrist. "Are you okay?" Normani asked with furrowed eyebrows. Lauren nodded, plastering on a fake smile and walking past the still confused girl.

"Okay girls! First, pictures. After that it'll be an interview with BuzzFeed, then Hollywire," their manager said. The girls all nodded before they were led to the mob of paparazzi. Lauren tried her hardest to plaster on a smile for the thirty people screaming at her where to look, before the girls were ushered away to their first interview.

The interviewer seemed nice, but in all honestly Lauren completely zoned out as soon as she started talking. She was too focused on her ex, who was doing an interview a few feet away. She looked Y/n up and down quickly with a frown on her face.

The two had only split about a month ago, and Lauren couldn't understand why he looked so put together while she felt like crumbling

The two had only split about a month ago, and Lauren couldn't understand why he looked so put together while she felt like crumbling. Was she not good enough? Maybe it was a good thing they split. Maybe Lauren was holding him back.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she realized he was staring back, completely ignoring the guy that was still interviewing him. They locked eyes and immediately all of Lauren's doubts were washed away. She knew how to read his eyes, and she could tell he was about five seconds away from a panic attack.

Lauren quickly ran over to him and grabbed his hand, leading him inside to the nearest bathroom. She grabbed his face and was glad she got him out of there when she saw how tight his eyes were squeezed shut. "Baby. Babe, breathe. Match my breathing," Lauren told him, taking a deep breath, holding it for three seconds, and letting it out.

Lauren sighed in relief when he started to steady his breathing and leaned into her touch. "There you go. Just breath."

After about five minutes of deep breaths, Y/n finally opened his eyes, immediately finding Lauren's green ones. Not a word was uttered between the two before he quickly wrapped her in his embrace. Lauren wrapped her arms around him, trying to contain her tears so she would mess up her makeup.

"Come back home," she heard him mutter into her shoulder. "I've been waiting for you to say that for a month now," Lauren answered, smiling when he pulled back a little with tears in his eyes. "Oh my God, you got me crying," he said with a giggle. When their laughter subsided they both slowly leaned in, meeting each other half way in a much needed kiss.

"I missed you," Lauren muttered against his lips. "I missed you too," he muttered back.

"Thank God! No more emo Lauren!"

The two quickly turned when they heard the voice of the one and only, Dinah Jane.

"You ruined the moment Cheech!" Camila said, pushing the taller girl. "So what! The ship is sailing again!" Dinah said. "But seriously we kinda need her and your manager is freaking out because you disappeared," Dinah said to Y/n, making his eyes widen. "Shit. I'll see you later?" He asked, turning to a still smiling Lauren. "Definitely," she said, pecking his lips one more time before he ran off.

For the rest of the night Lauren was smiling, a real one this time.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hey again!

Just wanted to let you guys know that my book is out, and it would mean the world if you guys went check it out!

I've been working on this one for a while and I hope you guys enjoy it!

Remember to leave feed back through comments and votes! I love hearing from you guys.

Talk to you guys later!