Chapter 2: Younger Channing Tatum

Now where was I? Oh yeah. The boy in glasses reading my diary. Did I mention that I was TOTALLY PISSED!?!? Yes? Okay. Moving on then.

I couldn't see his front side but I noticed my diary right away. I always write in this pen that Ms.Marshue gave to me. She said she used it when she was "playing" with the former-assistant, Mr. Montoya. He was only 17 but I saw the fear in his eyes once he came back the next day. He may have lost his virginity to her. Okay, I'm done with that story. Too much cringing.

The pen was hooked onto the page he was reading. My fists were still clenched and i was still sweating hard. That asshole better have an explanation why he was snooping or he was leaving with my pen up his ass!

" What do you think you're doing?"

He turned around slowly like those movies where the shirtless guys run in slow motion. ( Except he was wearing a shirt). His hair flung in his face as he turned around. He moved it out of the way and I immediately unclenched my fists. My god he was gorgeous.

He had sparkling brown eyes and brown hair that flowed just the right way when he moved. His shirt was so fitting you could see the shape of his ripping six pack. He was tall, gorgeously tall. He was like a younger version of Channing Tatum, only much more tan. ( I know I'm getting into detail but he was just so gorgeous.)

" Are you blind? Because any five year old can tell I'm reading a book."

He had a smart mouth. Someone who spook their mind. I like him even more.

I came to. " No! I mean, why are you reading my diary?"

He didn't seem surprised when I said that. " I was wondering why it seemed so girly and cheesy."

I was stunned. " Excuse me?"

"You dot your i' s with hearts. You're such a girl."

I was getting pissed off with this bitch. "How would you like me to dot your eyes with my fist?"

He let out a slight smirk. " Cute and feisty. Hot."

I rolled my eyes and snatched my book away. I flipped my hair( Trying to be sassy yet cute) and walked out the door.

He's an asshole. An adorable asshole, but still an asshole.