Chapter 4: Sexy Comes to School

Me and my best friend Iyanna were walking on our way to school and I was  still on edge about my dream with Channing Tatum. She must've noticed because she seemed to look concerned.

      "Something wrong?"

" What? Oh, nothing. I'm just thinking about this guy I met yesterday."

Her eyes lit up. "Oh really?!"

  I rolled my eyes at her. " It's no big deal. I saw  him being nosy and i just stood up to him. He said I was feisty and cute. See no big deal."

(Apparently, it was a big deal for Iyanna.)

"This is a big deal!(See?) This is the first guy you've dated since......ever!"

   I rolled my eyes again. (Seriously I rolled them so hard I think I saw my brain.)

  " We're not dating. Besides, I'm never gonna see him again. And anyway, he's a major asshole." (*I didn't add that he was gorgeous because I knew she would rub it in my face.)

She gave me that annoyed look she usually gives me."You call EVERYONE an asshole."

(That is true though)I looked shocked just so I didn't have to admit she was right. " I do not!"

She gave me that face again. "Just last Friday you called Jessica an asshole for showing too much cleavage to our Trigonometry teacher, Mr. Dunham."

"In my defense, she is an asshole."(* She's also a whore, a slut, A DOWNRIGHT BITCH! Sorry, am I going too far?)

"To be fair, Mr.Dunham is kinda hot." She blushed and I  couldn't have rolled my eyes harder even if I  wanted to.

We arrived at school and we headed for first period: Science. (Quick fact about me. I freaking hate science! It's just giving us unneeded info we'll never use in our everyday lives. I mean, when the hell am I gonna need to know about what the fuck the earth is made of. As long as it's not gonna explode, what else is there to know?)

    We sat down in our seats and our science teacher, Ms.Toddson handed out our assignments. She was pretty cute for a teacher. She had fitting curves and a pretty round ass. Alot of the guys in our school liked to imagine what she looks like naked. I go to a school of thots.

  "Class, I'd like everyone to pay attention. We have a new foreign exchange student."

  Everyone groaned at that news. When teens at my school think about "foreign exchange students" they think muscular, sexy kids. The guys think it's a either a Braziian athlete or a Brazilian chick , and the girls usually think it's an Italian guy or a British girl who's met the Queen of England. 99% of the time its a nerdy kid who doesn't  understand half of what we're saying.

Ms.Toddson seemed annoyed. "I think you'll all enjoy this new student. He's from France and he's sexy if you ask me." (* Even the teachers are thots)

  "Class, meet Carter Maxwell."

Everyone turned to the door. I didn't really care who it was so I just  looked at my Science assignment.

What is Darwin's theory on the origin species?

How the hell am I supposed to know that!?!?! Know what? SCREW THIS SHIT! I decided to look and see who the exchange student was.

He was up at the front of the classroom. Brown eyes, Brown hair that flopped just the right way, six pack, and especially, glasses.

Shit.

Channing Tatum really HAS come back to haunt me.

"Everyone, this is Carter Maxwell. He's from France and is very athletic."

Everyone's mouth was wide open. The girls started lowering their shirts to show their breasts (Even though they dont have any) And the guys started buffing up their chests to try to compare to his six pack.

"You may have a seat wherever you want Carter."

All the kids started praying that he would sit next to them and, of course, that asshole picks the least slutty person in the class. Me.

"Hey, is this seat open?"

(Even his voice was hot) "I guess it is for your kind."

He smirked a little. " My kind?"

I rolled my eyes. (He's such an asshole) " Just sit down asshole."

"Now I remember you. You're the smart-mouth chick that dots her i' s with hearts."

"What gave me away, my charming personality."

He sat down. "Lucky guess. I'm Carter. And you?"

"Halo. Halo Snow."

" Well Halo, looks like you're the only one who hasn't let me into your cleavage."

" I don't need to show my breasts to an asshole like you."

"Feisty and Cute."

" Shut up."

He chuckled a little. And with that I was back to the shitty science.