Chapter 13: Lola Goes in to Labor

Although Carter had stopped me from stabbing a lesbian, I did have a score to settle with her.

I let go of Carter and handed him the knife.

"Here. I won't be needing this anymore."

Carter smiled at me. " Good. So you're gonna leave Lola alone."

I laughed at him. "No of course not! I gonna go yell that bitch off."

I began walking out of the broom closet but Carter put his arm out to stop me.

"Halo, are you sure you wanna do this."

I rolled my eyes. "Look, I know you play the role as my new conscience, but I think I got this."

"You're not going alone you know."

I smirked at him. "Damn right I'm not. Hurry up, asshole."

He let out a chuckle. "Feisty and Cute."

We got out the broom closet and knocked on the hospital room door. A nurse came out and seemed to be eyeing Carter.

She talked all flirty. "Can I help you?"

(IS EVERY GIRL A WHORE!)Before Carter opened his mouth, I talked for him. "Yes you can. We're here to see Ms.Lola."

I gave her a deathstare. She seemed to get the message. "Yes, of course. Just one second."

I crossed my arms. I turned around to see Carter smirking at me.

"What?"

"You were totally jealous of her."

"Shut up."

He chuckled at me. "Don't worry. I like you too."

"I never said I liked you."

"Ok."

"Ok."

There was an awkward moment of silence when the nurse finally came back.

"You may come in."

Me and Carter walked in,Carter still smirking.

"Ms. Lola, you have visitors."

Lola looked drowsy. "Is it the doctor with the drugs?"(She really was a whore.)

I interrupted. "No. Better. Hello Lola."

She turned around. " OH SHIT! Nope, get them out!?!? I don't know who the hell these people are."

I put my hands on my hips." Actually Lola, I'm supposed to be here. And you DEFINITELY know me."

The nurse looked confused. " I'm sorry , is there a problem here?"

"YES THERE'S A PROBLEM! THE DOCTOR ISN'T HERE WITH THE DRUGS AND YOU'RE LETTING RANDOM ASSHOLES IN MY ROOM!?!"

The nurse looked at me. "It's fine. I'm Halo Snow. Me and my dad are supposed to be here. "

"Mmmhm. And what about him?"

She pointed to Carter. "He's with me."

"Oh, okay. I'll go ask the doctor about the medicine."

Lola raised her hands. "DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!?!?!I'M ALLERGIC TO BITCHES!?!"

The nurse ran out the door. "So you're allergic to bitches huh? Must be weird being allergic to yourself."

"What do YOU want?"

I put my hands on the table. "Oh Lola. You know damn well what I'm doing here."

She took out a peice of gum. "I can't believe I wanted to fuck you. I've fucked orphans better than you."

I was ready to pounce her, but Carter grabbed my shoulders.(HE COULDNT LET ME HAVE ONE SLAP AT HER!!) I cleared my throat.

"So, you gonna fuck that baby of yours?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Why not. It's already gonna have one go at my vagina."

I shook my head. "I feel so bad for that baby. I can't even imagine what that baby's gonna go through when it realizes that it's yours."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Yeah, that's a good impersonation."

"NO YOU ASSHOLE! MY WATER JUST BROKE!"

SHIT.

Carter ( being the asshole that he is) began to panic. "WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO!?!?"

"ALRIGHT CARTER, I'M GONNA NEED SOME TOWELS, A PAIR OF GLOVES, AND A HOT WATER BOTTLE!"

Lola and Carter looked at me, mouths dropped.

"What? I watch alot of Grey's Anatomy!"

Lola interrupted."THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND DELIVER MY BABY!?!"

I got near Lola and started teaching her breathing exercises. Carter came back with the towels,the gloves, and the bottle.

"Alright. Carter. Go get the doctor."

"On it."

He ran to go get the doctor, as I put on the gloves.

"Alright, Lola. I know you're in a lot of pain right but I need you to push."

"BITCH ARE YO-"

"GOD DAMMIT LOLA JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PUSH!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

"Alright there's the baby's head. Keep going."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

I grabbed her hand and let her squeeze it.( I can't believe I helped the woman who tried to rape me deliver her baby with my dad. Speaking of which.. WHERE THE HELL WAS MY DAD!?!)

"Alright Lola,a little bit more."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

"ONCE MORE LOLA YOU CAN DO IT!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"GOT IT!"

I held the baby in my arms. "Congratulations Lola. It's a girl."

For someone related to Lola, she was a beautiful baby. She had a blue eyes and brunette hair.

"Hi. I'm your sister."

I looked at Lola. She was taking deep breaths and still squeezing my hand.

"Lola? Do you want to hold her?"

She nodded as I handed her the small child.

"I cant believe I'm a mom." I saw her tears run down her face.

"What are you gonna name her?"

"Lily."

I smiled at her. (Maybe Lola would make a good mom.)

Just then, my dad ran in with Carter and the doctor.

They looked at me with bloody gloves, then they looked at Lola holding the baby. Me then her. Me then her. This repeated for like 4 minutes.

Just before my dad could say something, a police officer came running in behind 6 more officers.

"Excuse me,are you Stevens Snow?"

"Yes?"

"One of our search troops were near the Chicago beach. We found Mrs.Snow."

Me and my dad gasped.

"Heather?"

"Mom?"

DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Halo's mom has been found! But the story is still not over yet!;-)

Also, another quick heads up! If you're like me and are obsessed with Grey's Anatomy, that does NOT mean you're qualified to deliver a baby!This is AGAIN just another scene from a story that you should NOT take LITERALLY!See you next chapter!;-)