Chapter 3: A Hot Dream with an Even Hotter Man

After walking out of the library, I couldn't get his voice out of my head. His last words to me repeated in my brain.

"Feisty and cute. Hot."

Did he mean like hot for a fifteen year old, or hot like do you wanna go out with me? I'll never understand boys. Especially this one.

Once I got home, I found a note on the refrigerator from my dad :

Halo,
I'm out on a date with a friend. Should be home by 11:00. I left you some tuna casserole in the fridge. Get your homework done and I'll see you tomorrow. From Dad

A date? Since when did my dad start dating again? And since when the hell did he have friends!?!?! He and mom are married so why would he have the need to date? Unless mom is..... I don't believe it. I wouldn't believe it. There's no way in hell my dad would keep something like that from me.

I stopped thinking about it and decided to skip the tuna casserole ( No way I was gonna eat that tuna casserole and have toilet trouble)

After what seemed like hours, I finished my homework. Science is definitely not my best subject. I got in bed and tried to drift off to sleep.

As I slept, my mind drifted to another place. I felt empty, like my soul had just left my body (Hopefully it didn't).
I opened my eyes and found myself in a house. It was pretty fancy. The chairs were made of a black leather, the room smelled of furniture polish, and the shelves were filled with thick books.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a red velvet dress with my hair curled to a high curl. I looked royal. (I know I sound shocked, living in Chicago, royal isn't in my vocabulary.)

I looked up. BAM! I felt pressure as my body slammed against a hard wall. I was pinned up against the wall by a raging body. He looked somewhat familiar.

"Who are you? What do you wa-"

Before I could finish my sentence, the person kissed me and I could feel the tenderness of their lips as they pressed against mine. He let go, giving me a chance to gasp for air. He turned the light on and exposed his body, but his face was still covered by a mask, but his lips were exposed.

"I just came to give you your birthday surprise darling."

Birthday? What the hell was he talking about? My birthday wasn't for another 4 days.

I looked at his body. His body was a six pack. I looked at the desk. Glasses. It couldn't be him.

He took off his mask.

"Surprise"

Channing Tatum had come back to haunt me.

"I'm going to give you the best sex of your life."

He started unbuckling his pants as he walked closer.

Closer...

And closer...

Until.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

"Halo...HALO!"

I woke up to Dad looking drained yet overwhelmed. I guess he just got in the house when he heard me screaming.

"Dad?"

Tears rushed through my eyes and beamed down my face.

" You're okay. You're okay now."

I hugged him and grasped his shirt, letting my tears soak his button up.

The next day, I couldn't stop thinking about my dream and why Channing Tatum (Don't know or care about his real name) wanted to "do it" with me. Plus, it was on my birthday. My birthday was in 4 days. If this dream meant something, then I had to be careful. Who am I kidding? I'm never gonna see Channing again(*Sigh) so what's the point of worrying?