Chapter 10: Lola the Lesbian

After that whole kissfest went on, apparently the hallway wasn't completely empty.

There, Iyanna, watching the entire thing, eyes lit up, squealing like a chipmunk.

I let go of the asshole." Alright, I'm having a small gathering today at 5:00. Come, and if you tell ANYONE about this, I'll kill you before Ebola does."

He chuckled. " I'll take the invite. And anyway, is it my fault you liked it?"

I rolled my eyes. " I did not."

He made a straight face " Oh really?"

He pulled me into his arms again, his hands guiding my face into his. (Fine! Maybe I did like it!But I wasn't admitting it!)

I let go of him. " You're such an asshole!"

" Then this asshole will see you at 5:00."

I rolled my eyes at him and walked away. As I walked, I grabbed Iyanna by her arm and dragged her with me.
Once we got outside, I let go of her.

I hated it when she smirked like that.

"You gonna talk about it?"

I looked annoyed at her." There's nothing to talk about."

"Other than the fact that you like Carter."

I gagged at her. "THATS RIDICULOUS!CARTER IS AN ASSHOLE!"

" So you just go around kissing assholes?"

I looked stunned. "He kissed me!"

" No. ACTUALLY you kissed him. Twice if I may add."

" Just shut up. And don't tell anyone about this."

She looked deceptive." About what?"

I whispered. " That I like Carter."

She crossed her arms. " What I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over your ego.  Could you say it again please?"

(I HATE HER SO FUCKING MUCH!)

" FINE, I FUCKING LIKE CARTER THE ASSHOLE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW BITCH!!?!?"

I turned around to see her jumping up and down. " Yes! VERY! I can see it now! Carter and Halo! Calo!"

I gagged at her. "Maybe instead you and Carter should kiss. You're both assholes."

She rolled her eyes at me. " Whatever bitch."

We laughed on the way to my house.
Everything was pretty much decorated with the number 16 everywhere.

My dad and Lola popped out. " Happy Birthday Halo!"

"Thanks guys."

Iyanna looked at my dad. "Mr.Snow, are you crying?!"

I looked over at my dad. His eyes were turning red and tears were falling down his  face.

He tried wiping them away. "No."

I gave him a hug. "Dad, you're such a dork."

" I know sweetie. It's just that you're 16 now. You'll be driving to parties and breaking curfews."

I rolled my eyes at him. " Dad, you know that won't happen."

Iyanna barged in. " Yeah! She'd have to get invited to a party before she could go to one."

I rolled my eyes at her too. (She's such an asshole.)

Just then, there was a knock at the door.