Chapter 15

Alex's POV

I found Sam's dorm and knocked on the door. He opened with a confused expression, and I just kind of came inside with no explanation, grabbed his roommate, John Jay, by the arm, dragged him out, and closed the door. I turned to Sam. "John kissed me."

"Wait, WHAT?"

"John Laurens kissed me!" I was bouncing as I signed it.

"Oh my GOD I SHIP IT SO MUCH IT'S CANON MY SHIP IS CANON!" He ran around the dorm doing victory cheers, chanting "OTP OTP OTP," whatever that means. It was kind of adorable, watching him run around like that, though. He looked like an excited puppy. And I think he might have been more excited about this than I was. And I'm the one in love with John Laurens here. Then again, I'm sure there are a bunch of people in the heavens probably having about the same reaction, or thinking 'OMG SAM SAME' or whatever.

When he calmed down enough to where he could focus on me again, I had an amused smile on my face as I signed "What is an OTP?"

"One True Pairing," Sam said with a huge grin. "Basically, it's the ship you ship the most."

I blushed a little. "So John and I are your One True Pairing?"

"YES! LAMS IS LIFE!" Sam cheered.

"Okay, calm down."

"I can't! MY OTP IS CANON!"

"We just kissed! It's nothing official!"

"Yet. Does anyone else know?"

"No. Just you."

"PEGGY NEEDS TO KNOW! SHE SHIPS IT TOO!"

"Calm down, Sam! Take a deep breath!"

"I CAN'T! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I laughed a little at his little scream. Maybe I shouldn't have told him... Nah, I just wished I was recording this. Sam took out his phone and started texting, screaming softly. And literally two minutes later, the door opened.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ALL THE DETAILS!"

"Peggy, we just kissed."

"TELL ME MORE! How did it feel? Was it magical? Did you get butterflies? Was it gentle? Or passionate? I NEED THE DETAILS ALEXANDER!" She sat me down on Sam's bed.

"I guess it felt amazing. I don't know about magical. Yes. Gentle."

"What exactly went down? What made him kiss you? Did you confess your undying love for each other?"

"What do you want? Me to write a book?"

"YES!"

"YES!"

"I'm not going to write a book."

"You could."

"You would."

"Not the point."

"Yes it is."

"Just give us the details!"

"Fine!" And I gave them the details of what led to the kiss in the past 24 hours. They were full on fangirling and fanboying by the end.

"OH MY GOD!"

"THAT'S SO CUTE!"

"YOU TWO LOVE EACH OTHER!"

"OTP!"

And they continued to chant "OTP" while I just kind of sat there and watched their insanity. Seriously, it was like they were part of a cult.

"Okay guys, if you ship it so much, how about I show you something?" That got their attention.

"Show us what?"

"Does that matter? Show us."

I was probably going to regret this. I led them to my dorm and grabbed my laptop, pulling up the letter. I turned the laptop around to show them the screen. They read through.

"You need to show this to him!"

"He'll love it!"

"Show it to him now!"

"Yes! Now is a great time!"

"Why don't I wait until he's back from the hospital?"

"Oh, good idea. Then you two can-" I covered Peggy's mouth.

I shook my head, knowing exactly what she was going to say. God, I couldn't stop blushing. I pulled my hand away. "No. That's not going to happen."

"You say right now."

"Okay. That's enough. Out. Now. Goodbye." I pushed them both out of the room and closed the door behind them. With them out of the room, I sat on my bed and just thought. Should I show him the letter? What if he would think it was weird? Maybe I shouldn't... but if I don't Peggy will probably tell him, and I'd rather him not find out about the letter by Major Fangirl Number One. So I guess I'll have to show him.

(TIME SKIP BECAUSE THIS IS MY FOURTH CHAPTER TODAY AND YOU SHOULD JUST BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT)

John got to leave the hospital today. Was I seriously going to show him the letter? I mean, there were so many imperfections on it! And I didn't want to give him something imperfect! Alex, just breathe. It's not like you're going to talk to him when he knows it's you. I grinned widely when the door opened and John came inside.

"Hi Alex."

I waved at him. "John, I have something to show you." Was I really going to do this? Yes. I guess so.

"What is it?"

I took a deep breath and handed him the copy of the letter I had printed out the day before. I played with my fingers while he read it, just praying he liked it. If he didn't... then... would he think any different of me? Would he hate me? He'd judge me for sure.

"Alex... This is beautiful." He blushed and smiled at me, causing all my fears to melt away. He walked towards me and pulled me up from my bed. I looked up at the taller boy as he bent down and kissed my lips softly. I smiled into it and kissed back a little before he pulled away. "So, do you actually love me then?"

I nodded, holding up my index and pinkie fingers, and holding out my thumb. The sign for "I love you." (One of the few ASL signs I actually know, I just suck at describing it)

He smiled widely at me. "I love you too." And with that look in his eyes, I could tell he meant it. "Alexander Hamilton, will you be my boyfriend?" I nodded with a grin and pulled him in for another kiss.

~~

THAT'S IT GUYS I'M NOT WRITING ANY MORE CHAPTERS TONIGHT! PREPARE TO WAIT LIKE A MONTH FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I HAVE NO CLUE HOW YOU'LL REACT TO THIS CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! THIS IS FOUR. CHAPTERS. IN. ONE. DAY. THAT IS A RECORD FOR ME! ACTUALLY, TWO CHAPTERS IS A RECORD! JUST ENJOY THE FACT THAT I MADE UP FOR A SUMMER OF LACKING UPDATES IN ONE DAY! OKAY! BYE!

~MishaIsOurOverlord1