Sex is Nasty

I yawn and sit up. I look over and Mr. Maxwell is still sleep. I look around the room and it's still dark. What time is it?

I get up and walk to the window. I pull back the curtains and it's still dark out. Are you kidding me? I barely slept at all it's still dark out.

I walk back to the bed and check my phone. "Three in the morning?" I ask myself and I hear Mr. Maxwell- shoot I mean Joshua move around. I think I'll keep calling him by his last name until we get better aquatinted.

I turn off my phone and walk out of the room, I walk downstairs and into the huge living room to watch tv.

Flipping thought the channels I find the Disney channel and start watching Hannah Montana, which I love so much! I'm half way into the show when someone comes downstairs.

"What are you doing?" Someone asks but I can't see because they aren't in the light of the tv.

"Who's there?" I hold up the remote as if it's a gun. Then I hear nothing. I sit there looking into the dark and wait for a response. "Answer me" I whisper.

I see a hand reach from the dark and grab my arm. I scream and it wraps it's hand around my mouth.

"Be quiet it's me" Mr. Maxwell put his face in the light and I see him. I sigh in relief and he lets me go. "What are you doing?"

"I woke up" I respond as he turns off the tv and grabs my hand. "I was watching Hannah Montana" I whined.

"You need to sleep" he pulled me up the stairs.

"Sleep isn't that important, Mr. Maxwell and besides I always stay up late"

"That's probably why you can't sleep"

I climb in bed and turned on the lamp. "Can I read my book?"

"No, turn that light off" he got under the covers.

I turned the light off and tried to sleep but it was hot, I pushed the covers off my but then I was cold. "Oh my gosh" I sighed. "Can I please watch tv?" I leaned over him.

"No" he mumbled.

"Just five minutes"

"No Valentina"

I sighed and laid back down he's like my mom for not letting me watch tv. I waited until I heard him breathing heavily to go back downstairs.

I quickly got out the bed and snuck out closing the door behind me. When I got downstairs Hannah Montana was on again, turning the volume down I sat on the couch and continued watching. I tried to stay awake to watch the one more episode but I fell asleep.

I wake up with the sun in my face and I get hot. I open my eyes and I'm in the bedroom again, he must've seen me downstairs again and brought me up. I get up and brush my teeth, comb though my hair and get dressed. Throwing on a pair of brown pants I had and a white t-shirt. Looking in the mirror one more I time, I noticed I looked kinda cute. My slightly frizzy hair still looked okay and my skin is not being problematic today. No sleep looks good on me. 

I walk downstairs and I'm greeted by Mile and Nessie. "Good afternoon" they both greet me.

"Afternoon?" I ask confused.

"Yup, what would you like for lunch?" Mile asked me.

"Surprise me"

"What do you like?"

"Anything"

"Okay" he laughs and start cooking.

"So what do you do all day?" I ask him.