What's The Worst?

Joshua and I started planning the wedding about a month ago. Well his mother is planning the wedding I didn't realize how passionate she was about the whole thing.

We are getting married in five days and I couldn't be more excited. I never thought that I'd be here this has been a long crazy year.

"Wrench" Joshua said. I snapped out of daydreaming and handed him the wrench.

He had his shirt off and his head under the car. He said he was trying to fix something but I wasn't really listening because his abs were distracting me.

"Alright" He said and got up. "Start the car"

I got in the drivers seat and started the car. It made the normal sound cars make and I didn't really understand if he actually did anything.

"Yea" he laughed.

"Oh yay!" I said. "Good job babe"

"You don't even know what I did, huh?"

"Not a clue" I turned the car off and walked into the house while Joshua followed me.

I pulled a jug of lemonade out the fridge and poured him a glass. "I think we should get another maid" he said.

"What happened to the old one?" I asked just now remembering that I haven't seen her in a very long time.

"She was stealing the coins off my dresser"

"Wow" I laughed. "Then what do we need a maid for?" I asked. "I can cook and clean"

"But I don't want my wife, to cook and clean" he picked me up and placed me on the counter. "I want her to enjoy everything"

I smiled at him calling me his wife. I leaned down and kissed him slowly. His lips parted granting me access, our tongues collided with each other fighting each other. His hands slid up my legs and groped my butt. I moaned softly and pulled at his hair.

Our steamy little make out session was cut short by the sound of the doorbell. I pulled away from Joshua before he got to carried away.

He frowned and proceed to answer the door. I jumped down from the counter and put the lemonade away trying to collect myself before I was greeted by who was at the door.

"Hello Valentina"

I turned around and saw Jess holding designer shopping bags. "Hi" I smiled and walked over. "Let me help you" I said.

"Thank you" she handed me some and I placed them on the counter. "Joshua barely let me through the door"

"He's... frustrated" I laughed. Yea he's frustrated sexually. "What is all this?"

"Just some clothes I got for you"

"Are you kidding?"

"It was nothing, I'm friends with the manager. Also you need to get your dress!" She sat down and took off her shoes.

"You still don't have a dress?" Joshua asked.

"I don't like wearing dresses" I pouted. "Why can't I wear like a..." I tried to think of something else but I couldn't.

"How about no clothes at all?" He smirked. "I'd be fine with that"

Jess laughed. "It's not for long only for a day"

"A very long day, the most important day of my life. What if I fall and people laugh at me?"

"You're not going to fall, did you think of anymore people you know that can come for you?" Jess asked slowly.

"No" I looked down. Joshua wanted a big wedding all his friends and family and no media of course. His seats will be full and I'll have only John on my side.

"Then we can spread out all the people that are coming" she chuckled nervously.

"Yea let's do that"

Rosana and Lily are my bridesmaids, they are nice and all but I don't really know them. They are kind of weird.

"I think I'll invite Ally and she can bring whoever she wants" I picked up my phone to shoot her a text.

"Who's Ally?" Jess asked?

"She works with me"

"Alright then, all we have to do is get your dress" she put her shoes back on and hugged me. "I'll see you tomorrow"

"Goodbye darling" she kissed Joshua on the cheek and headed out.

I went into the fridge and pulled out some sandwiches I had made earlier. "Babe"

"Yes" I said annoyed I know he wants to address it but I don't want to address it. "I have no family, I know that"

"But that's what why we're getting married. So can change all that"

"I know" I took a bite of my sandwich.

"So let's do that"

"Huh?" I asked with my mouthful of food. "Do what?" I swallowed my sandwich and began to take another bite.

He grabbed my sandwich and put it back on the plate. "Let's have a family"

"Wha- now?"

"Yea babe" he grabbed my waist.

"Don't we need to talk about this?"

"What's there to talk about? Let's just do it"

"Okay?" I said a bit unsure but we are getting married in a couple of days. What's the worst that could happen?