The Day Before

Thank you for over 100k reads
- Chocolateloves2

"You look absolutely beautiful" Jess said.

"You do, sweetheart" my mother said.

I looked her and I smiled. This means a lot coming from her. I'm not sure why. "Thank you" I said quietly.

"So this is the one huh?" Jess said.

I nodded and looked in the mirror again. "I love it"

The dress was long and had beautiful designs all over it.

"This is the one" Jess said to the store clerk.

"Alright I'll ring it up" she smiled.

I walked into the dressing room and quickly took it off. Not wanting to ruin it.

"My friend Alfonzo designed this dress and he wants to give it to you, as a gift"

"Really?" I asked. "Wow, that's so nice"

"He is pretty amazing"

"So tomorrow, are you nervous?" Jess squealed.

"I'm nervous. I'm shaking just think about it. What if he doesn't like the dress?"

"He'll love the dress"

"Because it's beautiful on you" my mother added.

My moms a very jealous woman. Whenever she sees another woman be kind or generous to me. She joins in and acts like someone she's not. Then she yells at me later for 'embarrassing her'.

"So let's get you to the hotel, you need lots of beauty sleep"

I gathered my things and headed for the door. Jess grabbed my dress for me and we all headed out. Nate opened the car door for us and we all got in. Jess getting in the front seat.

"So you have nothing to worry about, Valentina, everything is planned. All you have to do is show up"

"I'll make sure not to miss it"

"I'm am so blessed to have you become part of my family. You are such an amazing young woman. Isabelle..." Jess called my mother. "You have raised a wonderful child"

"Thank you" my mom smiled. She grabbed my hand and rubbed it.

She held onto it until we got to her house. We got out the car and I walked up her to the door. "I know I don't say this often but I do love you Valentina. I am so proud of the woman you've become even though I have never been a good mother"

I looked at her sadly and hugged her tight. "I love you ma"

"I love you too" she hugged me back.

After we parted ways, Jess and I went back to the hotel. Apparently there's some rule that the soon-to-be husband and wife aren't supposed to see each other 24 hours before the wedding because it's bad luck.

I have been away from Joshua all day and it's killing me. I just want to feel his kisses again and see his smile.

"Joshua will call you when we get back to the hotel. I have to go a meeting for a little while and I'm not sure when I'll be back" Jess said.

The car stopped in front of the hotel and Nate opened the door for me. "Thank you, Nate. I'll see you later Jess"

"Bye sweetheart!" She waved.

I slowly strolled inside the hotel and looked around at all of the people. Tonight is my last night as Ms. Valentina Matrix.

Tomorrow I will be Mrs. Valentina Maxwell. Not much of a change but still a change to me. I get to my room and throw my purse on the chair. Kicking off my shoes I jump on the bed, flipping through the channels.

I decided on watching a documentary about people addicted to pills but I didn't pay attention. I was just so distracted about tomorrow. I can't wait.

I smile to myself thinking about him, then all the sudden my phone rings. It's Joshua.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Open the door" he says then hangs up the phone.

I look at the phone confused and then proceed to heading toward the door. "Why didn't you just knock?" I say as I'm opening the door.

He stands there with his shades on and an expensive looking pair of jeans on with a yellow shirt.

"Yellow is my favorite color" I say biting my lip. "I'm not supposed to see you what are you doing here?" I ask remembering that we aren't supposed to see each other.

~~~~~
He doesn't say anything. He just barges in and slams me against the wall.

His lips travel immediately to mine and his hand slipped behind my neck, pulling me deeper into the kiss.

His tongue played with mine as my hands started to roam. I pulled on his pants wanting them to come off.

He picked me up and carried me over to the bed. I unbuckled his belt and he slid his pants off. He sucked on my neck as he pulled my pants and underwear off.

I leaned up and kissed him passionately, then kissing his neck earning a moan from him. He pulled my hair out of my way and kissed on my ear, I moaned louder and felt his boner growing in his pants. "I want you inside of me" I whispered into his ear, after hearing that he moved quickly, standing at the end of the bed, he flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my butt toward him. He entered me from behind and I moaned loudly.

I heard him chuckle as he slowly grinned himself into me. I was a moaning mess that he put me in. He was going ant agonizingly slow. In order to speed him up I threw myself back onto him and he got the message. We moved faster and faster until I felt myself building the same beautiful tension he always makes me feel. When I came he kept on thrusting himself faster into me. I moaned even more and put my head down as I felt myself start to come again. He gathered my hair into a ponytail and pulled gently, requiring me to keep my head up, he put his other hand on my shoulder to hold onto me tighter while he fucked me from behind.

 As I feel myself getting closer i close my eyes and imagine our life in five years, happy, with children and things to do. I can't wait for it all to happen.

"Oh fuck, Valentina" he groans in my ear.

I quietly screamed as I came again and he soon came after me causing both of us to collapse on the bed.

We laid there for a minute, trying to gather our strengths to move. I started to fall asleep when I felt the bed move beside me.

"I love you baby" He whispered.

"I love you more" I kissed him slowly and looked down at his naked body. He then stood up and went into the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes off the floor and slowly begin to put them back on.

"You should go" I tell him as he walks out the bathroom.

"Oh" he says sadly, fixing his belt. "That's all I am to you... a booty call"

I laughed loudly and hugged him tight. "Your mom said we're not supposed to see each other, bad luck or something"

"Well I don't believe in back luck, I just want to be with you, babe"

There's something about Joshua I don't understand, he's so cold and rude to others but to me he's so sweet and loving, but it doesn't matter, he's mine and I'm his.

-

Please keep in mind that since I'm making another book, everything happens for a reason.

~ Chocolateloves2