Planning the Perfect Date

I groan in pain as I slowly open my eyes, trying to remember what happened. Looking around, I find that I'm in a hotel room. I look out the window and see the Eiffel Tower, and then I remember everything.

The plane crash, I kept everyone from dying.

 I stretch and sit up, then check myself. My headache was gone, and I felt much better. 

Getting out of bed, I found a note on a table with a bikini next to it. I picked up the note and read it.

Hey Alexx! 

We're all down at the pool, and we reserved it for a couple hours just for us. So, that means you can wear this bikini! 

Don't worry, I tried it on, it's comfortable. Now, put it on and get down here! 

-Nat

PS. Maybe wear a robe or jacket down to keep those wings hidden till you get here.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Alright, Nat. If you say so."

I grabbed the bikini and took it to the bathroom. Quickly changing into it, I checked myself in the mirror and smiled. It was a cute blue, white and green chevron designed bikini. I spread my wings and smiled even more.

Pulling on a thin jacket, I put on my flip flops and went down to the pool. When I entered the pool area, everyone smiled. 

"Alexx! It's nice to see you up and about!" Clint said with a smile.

"It feels nice to be up and about." I replied. "So, I can really take my jacket off?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Ryan smiled.

I took off my jacket and stretched my wings. "Ah, it feels good to let them out." 

I slid into the pool and smiled, sinking under the water and swimming around. It felt great to be able to swim without worrying about people staring.

***

Steve's POV

I sighed and looked at the pool. Alexx was having so much fun, and I was glad she was okay. 

Tony walked by with a tumbler of some alcoholic drink and I grabbed him, pulling him aside. 

"Hey, Steve. You okay?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, it's just...after the plane crash, I realized I don't want to lose Alexx." I replied.

"Where are you going with this?" 

"I know where he's going with this." Nat walked over with a huge smile. "Are you going to propose?" 

"I-I don't know?" I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"It's a yes or no question, Steve." She folded her arms and looked at me.

"Yes. I do. I really love her and I don't want to be without her."

"Awwww that's so sweet!" Nat smiled excitedly and hugged me. "How are you gonna do it?"

"I don't know..." 

"Really, Capsicle?" Tony put his glass down. "Alright, do you even have a ring?" 

I nodded and pulled it out of my pocket. It's a simple silver ring with an intricate design in the middle, three small blue diamonds in the middle. "Is this okay?"

Nat gasped and smiled. "It's perfect!"

"Alright, you have a ring. Now Nat and I need to come up with the perfect date." Tony said, thinking. 

"You two have to go to the eiffel tower!" Nat blurted.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yes! She'll love it, and it will be so romantic!" 

"Here's what you'll do. You are going to take her to the Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette restaurant, have a romantic dinner, take a walk under the stars, take her to the Eiffel Tower, go to the top, then, while she's looking around at the scenery, say her name as you kneel down. She'll turn around, and you'll pop the question, and bam! Married." Tony sips his drink.

"Holy crap, Tony. That's romantic as hell..." Nat smiled.

"I try." He sipped his drink again.

"Thanks, Tony." I smiled.

Tony pushed me toward the pool. "Now go get her, Romeo."

I nodded and walked to the pool, nervous. 

Alexx swam up to me and smiled brightly, her wings half spread. "Hey, Steve. Wanna jump in? The water feels great."

I smiled. "Maybe tomorrow. I actually wanted to ask you something?"

"Oh, sure. Can you grab me a towel?"

I nodded and grabbed a towel as she climbed out of the pool. My jaw dropped, I had never seen her in a bikini. She smiled as I looked at her. 

"What's that look for?" Alexx asked.

"N-Nothing." I smiled nervously and handed her the towel. 

She took the towel and began to dry off. "So, what did you want to ask me?"

"Um, would you like to go out to dinner tonight? Just the two of us?" I asked.

Alexx smiled brightly and hugged me. "Of course!" She looked at me. "Where are we going?"

I smiled. "It's a secret."

She smiles and gives me a knowing look. "Alright, I can't wait."