They're Getting Married!

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm still brainstorming for some filler chapters before Age of Ultron and it is haaaaaard. But! I won't stop writing! It just might take a bit longer to get chapters out.

So, Steve and Alexx are gonna get married! Next chapter might be a short chapter as well, so, I apologize. 

Let me know what you think, I love feedback.

Comment and enjoy!

Steve and I stayed at the Eiffel Tower for a while, people coming up and making sure I was okay. I had freaked them out when I jumped off the tower. I reassured them that I was fine, then showed them my wings, fascinating them. After they made sure we were fine, they congratulated us and went on their way.

Holding my hand, Steve and I left the tower and hailed a cab. We went back to the hotel and got to our room where everyone else was waiting. They all looked at us with excited expressions. 

"How was your date?" Nat asked, her smile the biggest.

I smiled brightly. "It was amazing!" I held my hand up and showed everyone the ring on my finger. 

Everyone jumped up with excitement and ran over, examining the ring. I smiled brightly as I showed off the ring. Nat hugged me tightly while the guys pat Steve on the back, smiling excitedly.

"We must celebrate this joyous occasion!" Thor exclaimed.

We all nod in agreement, smiling brightly.