♧Prologue♧

Once upon a time- blah blah blah. Seriously? Do we really have to start with that kind of clichè stuff? No. Okay, good.

The humans and part animals were friends. Everything was rolling smooth, everyone was all jolly and happy. But, one of the leaders just had to do something wrong, right? Yep, that's the start of every war that happens. Or something like that.

Anyways, a rumor spread quickly that the leader of the humans killed the wife of the other leader, furious, the man killed the human as everyone became shocked. Though, the man was no wise man to do that. As an animal would say, humans are just silly creatures that die easily. Well, that was partially true. Some humans were weak and some were strong. The strong ones were the ones who hunted these part animals down.

Everything was destroyed, the animals had no where else to run but the forest, so thats where they started living. The population started to drop as the humans started to produce more. The animals however, were strong and had magic. They inherited the abilities from the animals that they are and gain magic. Some have magic some don't.

As time passed by, some animals that were gathered by the eldest animals alive, started building a town. A town that is secured by a magic that protects them from the humans. This is their safe haven, a place that where they could retreat and grow up. A place where they had their own roles.

A place what they want to call their Hide Away.

~~~

HAII MINASAN, ITZ ELI HERE!

YOU MAY ASK, ANOTHER STORY ELI? REALLY? YOU ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH AND HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED ONE YET!

Well sorry about that XD

I just had an idea from an RP that my friend and I did. So yeah. . . Anyways, that is the only thoughts in my mind for now.

Anyways,

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 323 ●<