♧Chapter 5♧ Team?

A/N

GUYZZZ DIS WILL JUST BE A SHORT A/N CUZ DIS MITE JUST BE A SHORT CHAPPY, BUT I HOPE YA'LL ENJOY IT AND MAYBE BEAR WID IT? I'LL UPLOAD DE ODER CHAPPY INTRODUCING AIKA AND  LUNA TO DE TEEEEAAAAMMMM! OKAY, LES GET ONTO DE CHAPPY~

~~~

Kizuna's POV

My sister, Ayane and I were standing on a grassy field on a part of the village as the judge called us over here with four other girls. They just pulled ys out of school as I crossed my arms and puffed my cheeks out of boredom.

The one with dark brown hair started- or tryed to start a conversation with the one with white hair who was fidgeting with the hem of her blouse.

"Hey," I looked over to my sister who stood on her tip toes to reach my ear as she whispered. "I just realized that the one with dark brown hair is a wolf-"

"No sh*t Sherlock." I growled at her, not being in the mood to be all affectionate like my ordinary self. Being the clumsy girl that she is, she fell flat on her face as whined a bit.

(*When you realize that you placed 3rd person in the thingy, and you do first person* uhh, les just remove det, also if I curse I shall censor it? Idk cuz we'll try to minimalize de cussin)

I laughed at her as the two girls looked at as. I grabbed my stomach as I wiped away a fake tear. The ookamihoto rushed to my sister's aid as she reached out her hand in which my sister took as she got pulled up.

"H-how mean of you! You just stood there laughing!" My sister growled- most particularly, hissed as she dusted off the dirt that was on her.

"Well, what could I say? I'm not some idiot who just falls flat on their face. I'm ashamed to have such connections with a weakling like you." I glared at her which made her hide behind the ookamihoto.

"Hey, you shouldn't treat your sister like that!" She yelled at me. "Pfft, what are you, my mother? Also, what place are you in to command me like that?" I crossed my arms.

She growled at me as her tail stood up. "Doesn't mean she controls air that she could be almighty. Yes, she can choke you but if you distract her, she can die. Plus, she weilds as sniper rifle, not a very good weapon for close combat. Such a shame." I shook my head with disapproval as Ayane hung her head.

(THOUGH YOU'D BE A POWERFUL B***H HERE WON'T YA, WELL YOU'VE BEEN, DENIED!)

"Doesn't mean you've inherited the strength of our parents mean it makes tou stronger..." She clenched her fists as she whispred those words. "You were never the strongest one b-" I walked up to her and slapped her as their eyes opened wide.

"Don't you dare speak to me like you tried to help them. You didn't, and now their dead. Blame yourself all you want, because you're just some weak kid who wants to take all the drama and make people notice you." I turned my back as I tucked my hands into my hoodie as I began to walk away.

Before I could go far, a force pulled me back as I looked to see a hooded man with two guards at his sides.

"Hmm, it seems like you've caused a problem, Ms. Heyaru. But I guess you've got such a different personality at times." The judge said as they looked over to my 'sister' who was crying as the ookamihoto tried to comfort her. The bunny just hung her head as seemed as if she didn't want any attention.

"Pfft, as if I care. Why'd you even call me here?" I raised an eyebrow as I stood up and crossed my arms.

"You will be going out with a certain person that has been... given a punishment." They said.

"Why would we have to go to this punishment? We've done nothing!" I hissed as the judge's guard stepped forward as the judge placed an arm at his chest.

"No, you must calm down. You've been chosen due to the fact that you have... the strenght to stand enough damage. Seeing that there might be hunters, I chose those who can fight." The judge looked at us as I scoffed.

"You've chosen weaklings here. We're in no condition for this. Choose other people." I said as dusted myself.

"You have no choice, or else you would be exciled from this town."

"You've got threats eh? Very well then. I'll have to just agree with your acts. When and what time? Where to we meet up?"

"Tomorrow at dusk. Under the tree of the entrace of this town. No one should be late." The judge said as they started walking off.

I just sighed as I started walking back to my- our house. "Pack up your sh*t, you heard him." I said as I tucked in my hands into my hoodie.

This is gonna be hell, I ain't considering them as a team.

~~~

Too mean? WELL YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT IT MY CHILDREN!

Short? YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT IT TOO

Anyways, since this is near to going to the city or such, I will have go put up a character information thingy. Might have some spoilers but good enough. I don't know if its classified as spoilers but meh.

Anyways, that'll be all for now and I have made or finished two chappies today which is not a surprise since I did this before I think.

Well then, that'll be all for today or tonight or whichever so that suites your taste or time. I hope that you guyz enjoyed the chappy for today's request. I'll see ya'l in the next chappy,

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 989 ●<