♧Chapter 4♧ Punishment

3rd Person's POV

Aika groaned as she woke up, chained onto a table as she looked around in the dimly lit room.

"Aika, what is this trouble that you have caused this time?" Asked the judge who sat in front of her. You migt expect a normal sized judge, no. The judge was about the size of an adult cyclops. Think of Polyphemus.

(SORRY IF I SPELLED IT WRONG, PLZ DUN KILL ME!)

"Geez, always acussing me for this." Aika growled as she tugged on the chain, sending electrical shocks through her body.

"TELL ME NOW YOU MUT!" The judge's voice boomed as Aika stood her ground. "Fine then. Remember the group who held the last murder account? I sorta killed one of them. Hunters killed the rest and my friend Luna, killed some defending herself. Good enough?" She glared as her mismatched eyes sparkled as she smirked.

"I guess that would solve enough for the account, would it? You don't have anyone else to capture since we killed them already. Or do I have to take the fault and deserve punishment?" Aika raised an eyebrow as the judge shuffled a bit in their seat.

"Even though you are considered as an elder here, doesn't mean punishment cannot be applied to your sanctions. You shall be sent into the human world to take a glimpse of what they have done for the past millenias. Come back and report on what they are doing." The judge said as the chains broke.

Aika smirked as she stood up from her seat and walked towards the judge. "Accepted. Although, I must make an exception for everyone to handle their matters and not have any vaccancies for potions and such. So you should fix your own matters. And I would like for someone to accompany me for this journey, may you accept this,  request of mine?" She asked the judge as she stared into their eyes, which nothing but white milky orbs.

The judge thought about it for a while as they blocked the protests of other Vexarians. "Fine, I shall pick four people to accompany you for this quest of yours. Note that any death shall be accounted as your responsibility, Miss Akiyama."

"I shall take those words for granted. I shall be going now to start of this, quest. By the time that the sun rises, I shall go. I won't be waitig for those who are late." She said before making her way out as her tail swished back and forth.

~~~

Aika pushed open the door as she danced around her cottage happily as she shut the door with her tail.

"Hmm? What's wrong with you?" Luna popped out the corner with an eyebrow raised as she wore her mischievous smirk on her lips.

"The judge said as punishment I, and four other candidates will go out to venture the human world!" Aika happily exclaimed as she skipped her way to Luna and grabbed her hands. "I'll be able to study and understand humans easily! It will be a wonderful experience!" Aika exclaimed cheerfully as her eyes sparkled with delight.

"May I ask, do you have a fever? This is very different from the usual you." Luna looked at her with a confused look.

Aika puffed her cheeks as she lets go of her hands. She clears her throat before speaking as she faced Luna with a her usual blank expression. "Is this netter for you?" She raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

"Mhm, that's the Aika that I know. But now that I think about it, it's better for you to be your cheery self." She smirked.

"Ugh! Make up your mind woman! I don't change from persona to persona! Jesus."

Luna giggled at Aika's reaction. "Oh it's fine. Tell me more about your interest in these humans. I don't see why you are so eager upon inspecting them from up close. Don't you like, feast on them?" Luna grabbed Aika's hand as she guided her to the living room in which she sat down onto the soft couch as Aika sat in front of her.

"Yes, I do. But I prefer to see humans who don't 'fear me' upon first arrival." Aika sighed as she rested her chin onto the palm of her hand as her mismatched eyes showed excitement in them.

"Hmm, I see. Humans can be cowardly at times. But I guess I can understand it? Bah! I don't know, I just... haven't seen one... yet." Luna said as she rubbed her arms as the temperature dropped at an incredible speed somehow. She shivered as Aika just simply watched Luna with bored eyes before sighing as she snapped her fingers in which the room's temperature turned to normal.

"I'm sorry, I'm used to the cold temperature." Aika's ears drooped as she hung her head. "I-it's fine. I'll get used to it... somehow." Luna shrugged it off.

"So, may I ask on what or where are we living? Do we have to go to school?" Luna started asking as Aika just simply shrugged, earning a pout from Luna.

"Seriously, you should ask things first before acce- oh right, this is serves as a punishment." Luna's ears drooped.

"Ah, by the way, I don't get to pick my travel mates. But I guess you can come since you basically live under the same roof as me. So as for that, you have the same rank as me or so. Therefore, you have the privillage to do leave the village as you please." Aika said as she stood up and stretched her arms.

"Time to get packing, Luna. We have to go by dusk."

(Or dawn, whichever so is right for it. I can't google it right now due to the fact that I don't have access to internet and I forgot, okay, dun judge me ಢ_ಢ)

"Okay then... Why'd you come up or agree with that time? It's early as hell."

Aika just turned her back and shrugged as she walked to her room, packing up her stuff. Luna just began repacking in her own room, pouting since she just unpacked yesterday.

~~~

WASSUP MY MAIN MEN, (No, plz don't answer that and say, 'I'm not a man, I'm a girl' or some shiz if you want to be or is already classified as a she. I'm just- you know what, never flippin mind!)

OKAY SO, SINCE THERE IS NO MODAFREAKIN INTERNET, I GUESS DET I HAVE TO JUST ACCEPT IT! OH GODS, I FORGOT ABOUT MY AMINO STREAK, NOOOOOOO IM GONNA LOOSE IT AGAIN T-T

DIS IS PURE TORTURE U GUYZ

SEND HELPPPPP

WELP, AS I SLOWLY DIE INSIDE, I GUESS DAT'LL BE ALL, HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED DET CHAPPY,

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 1128 ●<