♤Chapter 10♤ The Arena

3rd Person's POV

"Damn, its so dark here." Aika's voice echoed through out the dimly lit room that they were placed in to wait for their turn to be called into the arena.

"Don't let your guard down. That door could open at any time and they could rush in from anywhere." Luna growled, the sound of her knife being unsheathed was heard, her clear blue eyes glowing.

"And ladies and gentlemen! Today is a special day for we are going to release the newbies versus the pros! The team of pros being led by Kirimo Atasuka and the team of newbies by Luna! Who will win?!" The blaring sound of the MC's voice ran through out the arena, making the girls flinch at the loud sound.

"Why me?!" Luna asked in panick, torches being lit up one by one. The door of the arena slowly rised up, letting in some light as the sound of the metal chains being cranked was heard, the voices of the hunters cheering loudly gave off a chill down Grace's spine.

Everyone took in a deep breath, walking out into the light as they faced the hunters. "I guess this is it." Ayane chuckled nervously, her grip on her sniper rifle tightened as she felt the eyes of the hunters on her.

"Be agile. Be quick." Aika said under her breath, the MC counting down til the last number.

"Go!" She said, making their female opponents charge forward, weapons in their hand. "Stand your ground. Move when they strike." Luna said, everyone getting ready. The girl who seemed clingy to Kirimo charged forward Aika and the other to Luna, grins plastered onto their faces.

"Now!" Luna exclaimed, grabbing her knife as she moved to the side, the blade grazing the knife as it made sounds that irritated her.

Aika unsheathed her sword, catching the attack that the girl threw at her. "Getting too close to my Kirimo will be your end, vixen." She growled, her red eyes glowing with hatred. "Pfft, as if I'd fall for an ass like him." She scoffed, pushing her back as Grace charged forward, attacking her endlessly with great force.

"Damn, what a cheap move." The girl clicked her tongue, blocking the heavy blows from Grace as she somewhat had a hard time catching up. "Mary! Switch!" The girl called over to the other, gaining a small nod from her as Luna kept trying to sneak attacks from her weak spots in which she sometimes got hit at.

The girls ran from the side, switching opponents as the girl named Mary, used her glaive to attack Grace's side which she barely payed attention to. Grace staggered back, grasping her wound that dripped crimson red blood.

"That was easy." She said, walking towards to Grace that seemed like a helpless pray, whom grinned at her actions. "Wrong move, hunter." She said, Kylie emerging from behind with her silver sword raised, jumping over the two. Mary just grinned, blocking from above as Kylie landed behind her, swiftly turning towards Mary as she sliced deeply into Mary's back, earning a yell of pain from her.

"Like I said, don't mess with my friends or I'll get you." Kylie clicked her tongue, her light blue eyes filled with rage.

"Pfft, as if it'd make a difference!" She giggled, a huge shadow looming over Kylie, making her eyes widen with shock. "Mizutani~! Midorima took out one of those pests!" Mary called out to the other girl, earning a grin from her. "Good job~! I'll just stab this bitch and we're done!" Mizutani called out to Mary whom just looked over to Grace who stood there with fear.

"Little bunny, it'd be a waste if you just stand there and get chopped up by the hunters." Her green eyes gave off an ominous glow that made Grace hiss at her. "DUCK, DUCK- GOOSE!" Ayane and Kizuna giggled, shooting off an arrow and a bullet to both Grace's sides at an immense amount of speed.