♧Chapter 9♧ We're Screwed

Aika's POV (3rd Person)

"We're officially screwed..." Aika cursed under her breath as she looked around at the field. Their current class was combat, well the word to say here is that they're screwed to the max.

"Well, we'll just have to deal with it. You see, some hunters have magic, some don't. So we'll just act as if we have magic- that sounded wrong. But you get what I say." Luna said as her breathing hitched, seeing the weapons of some hunters.

"Move it, nerd!" Said a girl as she pushed away Aika to the side, making her growl at her. "Aika, calm down." Luna warned as Aika glared at the girl, who was currently skipping towards the Atasuka brothers.

"Well, it seems like they have... teams? Well as it says here, and I quote 'Thou shall be grouped into equals or chosen companions that thou chooses to be with. Thou can choose to be alone or such to begin with. But the rules must be followed as to not cause any injury or any death in the battle field.', that's what it says. Seems legit." Kylie shrugged as she started to inspect the booklet that they gave us when we first got enrolled to the school.

"Well, just don't get hit girls. You guys already have good agility so problem in dodging is crossed. Let's just hope for the best though." Ayane said as she sat down onto the avaiable seats on the bleacher as she motioned for us to sit down as the first pair entered the field, getting into stance as if they've done it before, in which they did.

(When you're not good at fighting scenes.... uhhhhhh GODS LET'S JUST WAIT FOR THEM TO FI- O GODS)

They watched in awe as the two opponent's fought, their blades clashing as the spectators watched with the healers ready for healing (of course). Not one of them were looking as if they were gonna stop or go down.

"Jesus, is there like, a punishment to the looser?" Aika asked as Kylie delicately flipped the page. "Yes, the punishment varies from rank to rank. If you were to be a higher rank and you got defeated by a lower rank, we'll it's shame to the name of your family and you'll have to do work here in school." Kylie said as she set aside the booklet, sighing as she just shook her head.

"This school is high end. I mean, it's obvious but damn, punishment to the students because of loosing?" Luna growled as she stared at the pair, watching their every move.

"Well, they are hunters so they should be, I don't know... successful in their missions? Bah! You get it, some how..." Kizuna said as Ayane was behind her, twirling her hair. "You guys... you better get ready... next up is us..." Grace said as she began the fiddle with the hem of her skirt.

"Well, that's a problem... we're facing them, and they're high ass ranking hunters." Luna said as she pointed to the Atasuka brothers, two other guys and two girls.

"Yep, we are declared to be fucked. But it's fine, we can manage!" Ayane cheered as Aika and Luna tied their hair up as they checked their weapons.

"Ayane, fully loaded? Also, magic is allowed, isn't it?" Aika asked as she checked to see if her gun was fully loaded, in which it was.

"Mhm, yes to both of those." Ayane replied as she dragged her fingertips onto her sniper rifle.

"I'm going to pray to the gods that they don't kill us. Of course, the fates can be cruel and kill us in the proccess but let's just see..." Luna stood up from her seat as she stretched. They all stood up once they were called as she walked to the field.

Once their opponent got down, Kirimo smirked as he winked at Aika. The girl who pushed her earlier glared at her as she hugged onto Kirimo's arm, earning a frown from him.

Before they even knew it, it already started.

~~~

HAII MINASAN!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- *coughs* THAT WAS A BAD IDEA!

Short, yes. Cliffhanger? Check.

Stupid? Triple check.

Also, I love Godville.

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 704 ●<