♧Chapter 8♧ Hunters, Hunters, and More Hunters!

Aika's POV (3rd Person)

"Ugh! Why did they have to choose this- this school! This is suicide!" Kizuna groaned as Aika stared at amazement at the tall, golden gate of their school. She gripped her bag as a cold wind blew.

"Ayane!" Luna scolded as she shivered. Aika snapped out of it as she saw Ayane fiddling with the strap of her bag. "Sorry..."

"You know what, let's just go before they suspect something wrong with us. Plus, getting late for the first day of class wouldn't be... good, since this school is strict? Bah! Let's just go!" Aika stomped as the gates slowly opened for them to enter.

"Did they tell you about the history of this school?" Luna asked as she caught up to Aika in which Aika just nodded.

"Built at the time when they started training hunters before the war happened. Which means not only is this school old, it runs with magic. The headmaster is the bloodline of the first royalty in the old times." Aika explained as she avoided the looks of the other students who seem to whisper about them. She stopped in front of their class as she pushed open the door.

The bell rang just as they opened the door. The teacher looked up at them from her book as she smirked. "Welcome to Artemis High, a school for hunters and elites a like!" She beamed at us.

(Plez dont scream at me for the name of the school... I ONLY THOUGHT OF IT BECAUSE ARTEMIS IS THE GODDESS OF THE HUNT! I DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER GOD OR GODDESS WHO REPRESENTS THE HUNT!)

"Wouldn't this school only be for girls if it were called or branded with Artemis's name?" I crossed my arm as I raised an eyebrow, the students glared at me as they watched every move of mine.

"Interesting... looks like someone has been reading about their myt-"

"Their not myths! Their real!" Both Aika and Luna screamed at their teacher as the students growled at their behaviour. "Now, now... no need to get agitated for such a 'mistake'. But it's really portrayed as a myth you see. Unless you have some compelling evidence for this?" The teacher raised an eyebrow as she set her book down.

"Oh I do." Aika walked towards her desk as the students got ready to pounce onto her, the teacher shot them a glare as they sat down. Aika banged her hands onto the table. "The first time that this," Aika motioned around the classroom.

"School was made, the creator or mostly the people made Artemis their patron goddess. There for, everyone prayed to the goddess for good hunts. I suspect you to know more about the cultural history. But I guess not." Aika snarled as she just sighed before walking towards an empty seat.

"Hmm... interesting. Such an interesting girl." The teacher commented before standing up. "Anyways, for you new students, my name is Glenda. I have no last name since I was abandoned by my parents. The school took me in as their own and raised me to be a hunter. So I do prefer that you wouldn't charge at me for a fight."

"Pfft, as if I'm that stupid. I have a mind. I'm not an idiot, if that's what you're saying." Aika growled. "Well then, calss just started so if you would mind, please introduce yourself. In front of the class." Aika groaned as she set her bag down onto her seat as she trudged to the front of the room.

"Okay, you may start."

"Ayane Heyaru! Pleased to make of your acquaintance!" Ayane grinned as she gave a little bow to herclassmates.

"U-uhmm... I-I'm... Grace Maple..." Grace fumbled with the hem of her blouse as she kept looking around nervously. Well, they couldn't blame her since she was... shy to other people.

"Kylie Price, honored to your meet you all. But I do suggest for you to not... pick on my friends here or you shall see hell." Kylie grinned as everyone just laughed at her words as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What seems to be the problem? I am serious here yet you are... taking it very lightly, you'te taking it as a joke. Why laugh when you are making much more foolish desicions than I am." The sterness in Kylie's voice made the whole class shuffle in their seats as Glenda smiled at her.

"Luna... like Miss Glenda here, I have no last name... for a specified reason." Luna looked around the class, analyzing each and every face that there is in the class.

"Aika Akiyama! Your new handsome classmate!" Aika grinned as the other girls stared at her in shock, not being the same Aika that they usually knew.

"Bah! How could a girl be handsome! Everyone knows that I'm the most handsome boy in this class!" A boy shouted from the far back as they laughed.

"As if, Ki!" A girl jokingly said. Aika slumped her shoulders.

"I told that as a joke... gods almighty why did he take that seriously?" Aika facepalmed herself as she shook her head disapprovingly as she trudged her way to her seat, sitting next to what people call, Ki.

"Hey, haven't I seen you some where before?" Ki asked as Aika just ignored him and started doodling on her notebook as Glenda started their lecture. Usual Math.

Ki pouted as he just turned forward and crossed his arms as he puffed his cheeks in annoyance.

"Gods damn this woman." He mumbled as Aika just growled in responsed, making Ki shocked at her response to him.

"Hey! You made some interaction with me! Yes!" He yelled which made the whole class look at him as Glenda shot him a glare, making him stop with his foolishness.

And so on, he tried to get Aika's attention through out the whole class.

~~~

SO, WE KINDA INTRODUCED EVERY CHARACTER THAT WE HAVE! SO THAT'S GREAT AIN'T IT? OKAY, SO NEXT CHAPPY OR SO WILL BE THE, DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

*insert cricket sound here*

Okay... well... that was anticlimactic, WELP LES JUST GET ON WID DET CHAPPY,

CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPPY MY MAIN MEN,

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 1039 ●<