♧Character Information c:♧ Part Uno (Girls/Vexarians)

SO, AS I PROMISED (maybe I did), I WILL DO A CHARACTER INFORMATION THINGY! SO LES GET ON WITH THOSE OH-SO-CLOSE-TO-DETAILED INFO CARDS OR SOME THING!

~~~

Name: Aika Akiyama

Age: 1,800 years old (18 in human years)

Specie: Fox

Gender: Female

Sexual Orentation: Heterosexual

Alias: The Witch, Aki, Ai

Appearance: Aika has two appearances, one has a child like appearance in which she has long silver hair, round, soft silver eyes, a petite frame, pale complexion, white ears and a bushy white tail. In her other appearance she has long silver hair, due to the fact that she has heterochromia, she has a blue eye (right) and red eye (left) colors that seems to bore into your soul, an average height, a fair complexion, white ears and a bushy white tail. In her human form, she has long silver hair, pink (left), and blue (right) eyes, and a short or petite stature.

Animal Appearance: In her animal form, she has snow white fur (with some spots with brown), pink paws, and icy blue eyes.

Personality: Aika rarely trusts people and make them into her friend (Unless with the case of Luna, she trusts her quickly). She has a trait to torture people before eating them when a human goes into the town. She has a personality that is calm, trusting and patient, a totally different person from the other. She is clingy to her friends and very much a different person when in private with them. In her human form, she is very active and social. She is sometimes silent, the silence almost makes her invisible from the sight of others. (KUROKO?)

Weapon (if available): A sword, a dagger and a M9 that is loaded with bullets that contain some magic, so when she shoots it, different effects come out when it hits the enemy.

Magic (if a available): Shape shifting, Fire magic, Healing (limited), Psychokinesis (limited), Absorbtion magic (limited), Teleportation (limited), Charmspeak (limited)

Backround: When she was just a little kit, she was very small and thin, unlike her siblings who were all strong and healthy. They were just in a far away den when the humans discovered where they are. Her mother made them hide as her siblings rushed towards the nearest place to hide. When the humans arrived, their mother tried to kill them all but was easily outnumbered as one of them chopped her head off. Her siblings cried as the humans discovered their hiding place, everyone died except her, who was hiding somewhere else. She was the only one who couldn't use magic, she regrets doing nothing and just hide here, scared. As she grew, she seeked for revenge, until the elders of the town found her. They raised her and made her the sorceress of the town. People feared her due to the fact that most of her clients had some injuries upon buying her items. The price wasn't money, for it was something greater or equal to the potion.

======================
"Lives are like flames. They are lit when starting, and at the end, it flickers away easily when blown by wind or when the candle is all used."

Human: