♧Chapter 3♧ Murderer

3rd Person's POV

Aika sat on the hill as she sipped on her iced tea. She looked over the town as she waited for Luna who was in the town, running errands for her.

Aika took a bite of her burger before setting it down as she grabbed her case, filled with viles of potions and such. Her ears perked up as a familiar bell rang. She placed her stuff down and ran into her store.

Two girls walked in, looking around as they looked with curiosity. "How may I help you two?" Aika asked with an emotionless face. The two girls jumped back. They bumbed into a shelf of potions, causing them to fall. But before they crashed down, Aika twirled her finger as she rested her chin onto her hand as she looked at them as if it was normal. The potions went back to their places as she made a gesture for them to come forward, which they imediately came gliding towards to her with her will.

"What are you trying to find? Or are you here to try to destroy my potions?" Aika asked as she straightened up.

The girls stiffened under her gaze but the first one recollected herself. "D-do you have a-anything for a love potion?" She stuttered as the other one played with the hem of her skirt as Aika watched the two carefully.

"Hmm... I wonder why love is even needed. You just want to force another person upon yourself. Well, I guess I just have to manage." Aika sighed as she climbed over the counter and went towards a rack of potions.

She brushed her fingertips onto the shelf that holds different types of potions as she hummed a tune. She grabbed a heart shapped glass bottle containing fluid that changed from pink to red and opened it. She sniffed it and smiled. She closed it up with the cork and walked up to the girls.

"I assume that you have enough money for this, right?" She tilted her head as her ears folded a bit. The girls shifted nervously as one of them handed over a small pouch of gold coins. She opened the pouch and counted the coins and took one out. Flames engulfed her hand as it disappeared, she opened her hand to see if the coin was still intact.

"Very well, go on." She gave the bottle to them and tucked the pouch into her pocket. "Oh, I forgot to say something." Aika said before the girls could leave the shop. "One drop for them to like you. Two for having a crush. And all for being all crazy for you." She grinned at them. "I do warn you, love is a dangerous thing that you shouldn't play with." She said as the girls immediately left.

She went over the counter as she went out the door to her previous spot and sat down as she continued eating. She began reading an old book that was made long ago.

Near to the end of the book, her eyes glistened as tears started to fall onto the book. "Why do humans have to be so cruel?" She asked herself as she closed the book and took a deep breath in, calmed down. She wiped the tears away as she saw Luna coming up the hill with a basket full of meat and other things.

She had a grim look as she set the basket down. "What's with that face?" Aika asked as she looked at the basket. "I hate Vexarians. The young ones I mean. The old ones are nice. The young ones? They're so arrogant! They think that they're almighty!" She growled as I finished my burger.

"I know, right? But some have good hearts. Just a few though. The new generations of Vexarians are like this, when they grow old they will realize their wrongs and be all sorry and stuff." She said as she layed down onto the grass.

"Wake me up later." She said as she slowly closed her eyes, not minding Luna's ranting as she fell asleep.

~~~

"I said, let go of me!" Aika bolted up as she heard Luna struggle. She looked around to see different Vexarians int robes, concealing their appearance closing in on Luna.