♧Chapter 6♧ Setting Off

Aika's POV (3rd Person)

"Goodmorning Luna!" Aika chimed as she kicked open Luna's door open, yelling at the top of her lungs.

Luna covered her ears with her pillow as she curled up into a ball. Aika opened her curtains as darkness only greeted them. Luna groaned as Aika grabbed her pillow.

"Gods damnit. Let me sleep more." Luna said as she sat up, as she rubbed her eye.

"I've cooked breakfast. So get your lazy ass up and let's get goin'!" Aika exclaimed as she marched out of her room and into her own.

Her room is all occupied by scrolls, herbs, and different stuff as a culdraun sat in the corner of the room.

(Did I spell that right?)

She sighed as she picked up some potions and packed them up in her case as she picked neccessary ones. Once she finished, she looked at her mirror and groaned. She walked towards the bathroom as she started to strip.

She climbed into the bath tub which already was some how filled up. She raised her hand as a brush raised into the air as it dipped into the bath and started scrubbing her.

Shampoo poured onto her hair as an invisible force massaged it into her scalp. After she got all cleaned, she stepped out of the bath and rinsed off with the shower as she dried herself with her tail swishing around.

She grabbed the hairdrier and dried her tail. After that, she dried her hair with her towel, as she got out of the bathroom and into her room.

The smell of lavender started to spread across the room once she got in as she wore her underwear. She later then wore a button up blouse as she wore a high waisted skirt that was patterned with clocks on each side.

She tied the ribbon (or bow) that was on her blouse as she wore black flats. She looked into the mirror as she brushed her hair, her tail poking out of the skirt. She grabbed four vials of golden liquid that was changing into different colors. She grabbed her things as the liquid just disappeared into air.

She ran down the stairs as Luna waited for her with a lollipop stick in her mouth. She looked her and grinned. "Race ya' there!" She exclaimed as she zipped off. Aika sighed as she locked the place from the inside as her shadow engulfed her, taking her under the tree where she and Luna first met.

She was met with surprised faces as Luna got up the stairs. "I WI-" She looked at Aika with disbelief as Aika smirked at her reaction, which faded quickly as she turned to the four girls as she tossed a vial each of he liquid. "Drink it, you'll need it to survive in the human world."

The girls didn't protest as they just chugged down the liquid as Luna came to her side.

Their tails and ears disappeared as their features became more human like. One of them growing elfish ears.

"Well then, I guess that formality is needed now. I'm am Aika Akiyama, also known as the witch for those who fear me for such idiotic reasons. And this is Luna, a ookamihoto whom is new here." Luna grinned as she gave a wave to them, in which the other ookamihoto replied to with a friendly wave.

"We shall be the ones who will guide you. Death shall be all accountable to my acts, there for, don't die.' She glared at them. "We shall be going to a- hunting school. But it is a mix for both hunting and not. It's a school for elites for short." Aika started to walk infront of them.

"So I will suggest that if you still want to see daylight, I would advice for you to keep your mouths shut about Vexaria. Clear?"

"Yes!" They all said in harmony as she faced Luna who was already in her human form. Aika's tail and ears turned into blue flames as it disappeared as she sighed.

"Well then, let's go!" She said cheerfully, a lot more different that of her usual self.

She grabbed her bag as they climbed up another flight of stairs, as the sun began to rise, they stood a top of a hill, a breeze blowing cold wind.

This is the beginning of their journey.

~~~

EYY WASSUP MY MAIN MEN, again, don't answer that.

HOW'D YOU ENJOY IT? SHORT? MHM GIRLFRAN, LES JUST ACCEPT IT, OKI?

WELL DEN, I FINISHED THREE CHAPPIES DIS DAY, YAAAAYYY

ANYWAYS DAT'LL BE ALL, HOPE YA'LL ENJOY IT, AND I'LL SEE YOU IN DE NEXT CHAPPY

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 783 ●<