♧Christmas Special!♧

Haii Minasan,

Just a quick note before I start this: I have never made a special chapter before, ever in my life... so put this is your minds...

I'm sorry for my awful writing skillz ;^;

~~~

Aika

Aika was sitting in her room, doing her assignments in peace as her earphones were connected from her phone and onto her ears as she listened to some music.

It all went swell until- "AYANE, GIMME BACK MY FUCKING SPELL BOOK!" The voice of Luna resonated across the walls of their house as foot steps followed along their way. Aika took a deep breathe in as she just continued to do her thing. "Keep you cool, Ai... it's just once..." She said to herself as she focused onto her work.

"I SWEAR TO THE FUCKING GODS AYANE, I WILL PUT A CURSE ONTO YOU!" Aika's pencil snapped into two pieces as she slammed her hands onto her desk, stood up and slammed her door open. It revealed Luna on top of Ayane, fighting over a book with ancient words on it.

The duo looked over to Aika, who had her arms crossed as the two began to slowly sit down. Aika's aura was enough to make them... obey. "Now you two, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Aika asked with authority.

"Aika! Ayane started it! She took my spell book!" Luna said.

"Nuh-uh! I asked if I could borrow it and you didn't want to, so I took it!" Ayane complained. Aika gave them a menacing glare, which gave them a shiver down their spines as Aika just sighed. "I'll forgive you two... for now, but you'll need to buy me a new pencil." They both nodded with nervous smiles as they stood up and scurried away.

Aika sighed as she went back to her room. She locked the door as she gave out a sigh, walking back to her desk as she opened a drawer and got out a pen instead. She flipped the page of her notebook as she began pondering of the gifts that she will give to her fellow house mates.

~~~

"Hmm? Aika, where are you going?" Luna asked as she leaned onto the kitchen counter as she looked at Aika from top to bottom. She was wearing her jacket since it was snowing. "Ah, I'll just... you know, buy some decorations for the house..." She tried to cover up.

"Hmm, okay then, be back before dinner." Luna said as she went back to what she was doing.

"Sure..." Aika said as she went out of the house, giving a sigh of relief as she did. 'Good thing Luna didn't notice. Meh, at least she didn't suspect of something.' Aika shrugged it off as she began walking to the mall.

~~~

Aika entered the mall to be greeted by hundreds of people. 'Oh gods... please don't tell me that I have to suffer a long line...' Aika thought as a familiar brunette bumped into her.

"Hey! Watch where you're go-" Aika paled as she saw the twins that she dreaded. 'Why must I live like this? Isn't it almost Christmas? Please give me at least a bit of mercy...'

"Hey Aika!" Kirimo greeted the silver haired teen in which she just groaned in response as she began walking away. "Wow, so rude..." Said his brother as Kirimo just smirked. "Ah, don't mind it. Personalities are what makes us interesting."

~~~

Aika groaned as she carried bags of gifts that she will give to them as she walked down the cold, snowy paths back to her humble abode. It was already midnight as the moonlight provided her the light she needed to navigate her back home.

She took a deep breath in as her eyes dialated as a car nearly hit her if she didn't stepped aside. She yelled at the car that didn't seem to stop before frowning as she went back to walking.

"Ahaha~ it seems like the little Princess is having a hard time going back to her castle~." Aika rolled her eyes as she just kept walking. Her bags were grabbed by the one person she hated the most as she glared at him. "Oh come on! Chill, I'm just gonna walk you home. It's dangerous even if you are a hunter to be, ya know." Kirimo said as he walked by her side, Aika not paying attention to him.

As they walked down the path back to her home, it was all silent. When they reached their home, Aika took her bags as she mumbled the words 'Thank You' in a low voice as she walked in. Kirimo smiled, receiving the attention he wanted as he walked back to his home with his hands tucked into his pockets.

~~~

Christmas~

Kylie was standing on a ladder as Grace held it so that she wouldn't fall as she was placing the decoration onto their Christmas tree. Aika and Luna was in the kitchen, cooking. While Ayane and Kizuna were setting the table.

"Guys, food is ready!" Luna exclaimed as she and Aika placed the food onto the table. "Let's eat!" She says as they all sat down and began chowing down onto their food.

~~~

Once they finished eating and cleaning up, they started to run to the Christmas tree as it has their gifts underneath. Aika smiled at how they acted as she walked out of the room and to hers. She shut the door as she made her way to the windowsil as she sat down.

A man was perched onto a branch, just as the crow was when she first moved here. Aika opened the window to get a better look of the man. "Hey," The familiar voice of the person that she didn't want to hear the most, resonated against the empty streets. "Merry Christmas..." He said with a smile.

"... Merry Christmas too... why are you here?" She asked with a cold tone. "Sheesh, so harsh. I just live next door to you." He said as he sat down.

"Anything else? Why are you here?" Asked Aika

"I have something to give to you..." Kirimo said as he fished a small gift box as he threw it to Aika, in which she caught. "What's this?" Aika asked as she started to unwrap it.

"Just wait and see..." Kirimo said as Aika grabbed out a silver ring with a sapphire on the top. "Oh? Why would you give me this when you barely know me? Plus, I don't have anything to give you." Aika said as she looked at it.

"Oh it's nothing.." Kirimo said as he jumped onto the window ledge as he grabbed onto the window itself as he poked his head in and kissed Aika on the lips.

Aika turned red as Kirimo pulled back with a smirk. "See you next time, Princess." He waved off as he jumped to the next house.

Aika was left speechless as Luna came in. "Aika? Was there someone else here?" Asked Luna as she poked her head in. "Aika? Aika!" Luna exclaimed as Aika fainted.

~~~

Aika: YOU IMBICILE! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
Kirimo: Ohoho, but I know you l- OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!
Luna: HELL NO, YOU JUST KISSED AIKA YOU ASS!
Aika: GO LUNA!

And that's how their Christmas went to be... I'm so sorry that this is late... it's like, five days after Christmas but whatever! Let's just take it. Anyways, Merry (late? Belated?) CHRISTMAS YA'LL

BAII

~Eli/Ruby

>● 1250 ●<