1: It's Gonna Be A Fun Day

The familiar sound of the alarm clock shrieked loudly into my ears and woke me up. I groaned and fumbled my body over to find the goddamn phone. 

Ah finally

 Grasping the phone, I hissed when the bright screen shone at my half-awake eyes. 

Now, now. What time is it?  I thought to myself. 

21st January 2018, 7.15 am. 

Finally today is the day that I don't want it to arrive so soon. 

It is the first day of the first semester of the year, and also it's the first day of going to the hellhole. Oh, sorry, I meant school. I was still on my bed, enjoying the warm comfort of my baby blue duvet wrapping around me like a burrito. I obviously didn't want to leave the bed but I have to. 

 I decided to sit up, causing the duvet to slowly fall off my body and stretch my body, letting out the ugliest moans of satisfaction and smiled.  You guys definitely have those moans alright! 

With the blazing sun shining through my binds, I hissed once again as it sharply attacked my eyes till it almost physically hurt. 

And yea, let me introduce myself. 

I am Jade Williams. I have dark grey eyes, dark brown wavy hair, and I am not that physically fit so I am chubby or you could it fat. People call me a loner and a nerd because I don't really communicate with a lot of people other than Layla and Edward, my best friends. 

As for my school grades, well you can consider it decent, I guess. That is if you include Cs and Ds for most of my classes, well except for art of course. Well, I am definitely confident enough that my grades would bring to any local colleges around here so I won't have to stay far from my dad. 

Also, I do consider myself different. Well, for one, not everyone can take my bluntness. I have no filter at all, only if I have to such as family occasions or whatever. But other than that, nothing will stop me from telling the truth. 

Wow, I literally spent 10 minutes introducing myself, which definitely requires me to rush out of my room and prepare right now. I whined internally and head to the bathroom to freshen up. After a few minutes of washing my face, brushing my teeth and also showering my body with cold water, I am getting ready to dress up. 

I picked out my favorite grey long sleeve and long dark blue jeans to pair with. I mean what could go wrong with jeans, right? And then heading to my dresser and applying my favorite mauve-nude lipstick to pair with the whole look. And not forgetting to fill in my brows and contacts.

Packing my books and all the things I need for school, and I am getting ready to go down for breakfast. 

As I reach down the kitchen, my nostrils are filled with the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. 

Ah, Dad's breakfast is always the best. I smiled as I head to the kitchen.  

"Wow, someone's early.. Didn't expect you to wake up so soon." He chuckles deeply making me grin. As you all should've probably known, it's my Dad. I know normally Dads don't do breakfast but, my Dad does. My mom was.... well, let's not talk about that yet. 

"Yep, can't handle it if I'm gonna be late for my first day. Is Asher up yet?"  I asked while pouring myself a glass of coffee that he brewed.

In case you're wondering who's Asher is, he's my older brother, older by a year and also attend the same school as me but we don't really acknowledge each others' presence while we're in school and I didn't mind it at all.