12: Alone In My Room

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE STORY 

PLEASE READ IT

I just can't believe I just said those words.

I'm speechless right now and Blake is just standing there, looking at me with an amused face.

" Not like that, like do you wanna watch a movie or something? It's okay if you don't want to, I would totally be okay if you don'- " I was distracted by Blake's laughter that booming out. He's literally like laughing his ass off, like a maniac but I didn't stop him from doing it and I laughed along with him as you know people say, laughing is contagious. We both tried to calm ourselves down but failed terribly. We continued to be laughing maniacs on my front porch, which already attracted some people down the streets, that made me calm down a little, so did Blake.

" You're cute when you're embarrassed. " He smiles while still trying to calm his tits. Before my face turns crimson red by his comment, I turned my body to face the door and opened the door. I went inside first and waited at the door to see if Blake is coming in.

He decided to come in.

I closed the door as I noticed him inspecting the house and gave a satisfied smile.

" Where's your room? " He asked.

" Upstairs, the last door. Do you want anything to drink or eat before you go? I'll just bring it up to you. " I am trying my very best to not stutter right now as I have a extremely hot guy in my hou-. Wait, I did not say say that!

" Nah, it's okay. Let's go up to your room. " I wonder how Blake can be so comfortable like this? Did he go to another girls' house before? I don't even want to imagine that right now. Is it jealously again, my inner conscious asked me. I shook those thoughts again from my utterly useless brain and led him up to my room.

I got into my room and allowed him to come in, and he seemed to be pretty impressed with it, seeing his mouth was slightly opened when he entered my room.

" Woah, your room is nice. I expect it be pink or other girly stuff but ocean? " His eyes are looking through every crooks of my room.
" Yea, I love the ocean and my favorite color is ocean blue so I was like ' Why not make it an ocean theme room? ' and that's how I got this. " I explained.

" You did all of this by yourself? " He asked me as he was still looking around my room. " May I? " Pointing to the bed.
" Make yourself at home. And to answer your question, I didn't do this by myself. I did it with my mom.. " I knew my mood is going to be down if I start the mom topic so I changed the subject.
" Do you like it? " I asked him.

" Fuck yea, I love it. You should be an interior designer for my room one day. Oh, and did I ever tell you that my favorite color is blue too? " He said.

" Really? I thought boys like you would love black instead. " I said back at him.

" Tsk tsk. Who's stereotyping now, Jade? " Blake smirks at me and crosses his arms onto his chest.

" Oops, I did it again. " I giggled.

" Did you seriously just quote from Britney Spears? " He cocked an eye brow and stared at me. I looked away from his gaze as I knew it would make me blush like a tomato. Blake seemed to notice my awkward movement so he continued with our conversation about the colors to shake off the awkward vibe.

" Black is overused but it's a classic. And overused is boring. And I am not boring when I have all of these. " He points to himself without showing his abs that I still didn't get to see it.