21: A Set Up

Here I am, in Biology class waiting for Blake. I was bored to be honest. The new boys are snickering to themselves and me? I am just doodling on my textbook with stick figures and what not, not listening to any word of what Mdm Morris said. I imagined him punching the wall and shouting at me when I tell him the truth. But he would understand right? The fact that I have to hide this from everyone.

" Miss Williams? " Mdm Morris asked.

" Y-yes? " I stammered in confusion.

" Please answer my question, dear. " She asked.

I gently shook my head and said " What's the question again? "

Mdm Morris seemed to be disappointed but still asked me the question again.

" What are the intraspecific and interspecific ecological interactions? "

I paused and thought for a while.

" Intraspecific ecological interactions are those between individuals of the same species.. while interspecific ecological interactions... are ecological interactions between individuals of different species. " I answered.

Mdm Morris looked proud.

" Very well answered but next time, please pay attention in class. Alright, Miss Williams? " She softy requested.

I nodded.

The lesson still goes on for another 20 minutes before the next period starts. I was scribbling down notes that Mdm Morris wrote on the board, until I got blatantly distracted by a loud bang that cause my eyes to perk up from the table.

An all too familiar dirty blonde hair, burst through the door. Everyone in the room was in eerie silence, even when a needle dropped, I bet that I can hear it. His eyes scanned around the classroom as if to look for someone and I was right when his eyes landed on me.

" Mr Riley! You're about to miss my whole Biology period! " Mdm Morris sulked and crossed her arms over her chest.

" I'm sorry, Mdm M.. I will have to borrow Jade if it's possible. It's kind of urgent.." He said, not breaking eye contact with me.

" Oh dear, sure! Go ahead! Hope everything's going to be fine. " Mdm Morris replied with a smile. Blake nodded gratefully with a smile and now walking towards me with huge strides. The students were whispering, most of them are girls though, looking at Blake with awe and some giving me the dirty looks. I flipped them off by rolling my eyes and they gasped in surprise.

"What are you doing?? " I asked him with a confused expression.

" Come with me. " He didn't answer my question.

Before I could even respond, he forcefully grab my hand, pulling me up from my seat and dragged me out of the classroom, leaving all my school materials behind.

" Blake! " I whispered but he didn't respond.

" What the hell do you think you're doing?! " I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class.

" Blake!!! " Trying to grab back my hand from his hold. He stopped and turned around to look at me. His face expression was something that I never want to see it again. He was angry. No he is fuming mad.

" You told me you need help, and here I am! " He yelled, thinking that answer my question. Adding to my confusion, what the hell is he talking about?

I shook my head and scoffed. " What the hell Blake?! Where did that come from?! What are you even talking about?! " I screamed back at him. He looked at me again, and his eyes soften, but I can tell that he's trying to keep the anger in him under control. He took a step closer to me and leaned closer so our noses are almost touching. I am not affected by the proximity but more of demanding the answer of why Blake is doing this. But the next few words shocked me, and probably flipped my emotions upside down.