11: His Little Angels

It's finally the end of the day, I just finished my last period, which is Mathematics, which I totally love to hate. I started to walk to my locker, expecting to find Blake there, but no. Weird.. 

Instead of searching for him, I've decided to put some books back in, and after doing that, I gace a Blake a call.

A few rings after, he picked it up. 

" Hey, where are you? " I asked as I make my way to the exit. 

" Just meet me outside the gate, I'll be reaching in 5. " He instant replied.

I nodded even though he can't see me. 

" Alright, see you. " I ended the phone call. 

I wondered who Blake is going to introduce me to. Is it his girlfriend? Or her girl best friend? 
Jade, is this jealousy? 
I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts, and let loose of my bun that i tied up, revealing my messy-looking curls that seemed to be natural-looking as well. I styled my hair in order to look presentable to the person Blake is introducing me to. I walked through the crowds and managed to get out of that market, aka school. 
I waited for him at the gate as I was told to. My eyes perked up when I see a familiar red mustang slowly stopping in front of me. Without any hesitation, I opened the door and got in and expected to see Blake, but he's not alone. 

There're two kids sitting in the backseat, a boy and a girl, seemed to be around the age of 10 or 11, they seemed to be like siblings, which then I assumed to be Blake's little brother and sister. 

I asked for their names, starting with the boy. 

" Hello, I'm Jade, what's yours? " I asked with a smile on my face. He just looks at me with his pair of bright blue eyes, and looked at Blake, which gave him a nod through the rear view mirror, and spoke. 

" I am Ethan and this is my twin sister, Emily. You must be the girl that Blake can't stop talking about. " Ethan smirked and his sister giggled while playing with her hair. I took a look at Blake, who seemed oddly quiet during the ride, his eyes are focused on the road infront of him, making it looked like he didn't listen to our conversation, but his fuming red ears tells me otherwise. 

" You seriously just can't shut up about me, can't you? " I teased him. And all I get are sounds that shows him clearing his throat and him uncomfortably shifting in his seat. I can't contain his cuteness and laughed. My eyes went back to the twins. 

" Is he always like this around you? " Emily asked. 

I nodded. " Yep, unfortunately. He's like that around me. Why did you ask? " 

" Well, he's not like that around us. He loves to joke around and play with us, especially tickling people, that's his favorite hobby of his. " I can hear Emily's serious and playful voice at the end and glared at Blake when he's not looking. I chuckled and shook my head in amusement. 
" Seriously though, you're the first girl that Blake wants to introduce to us. " Ethan added. 

Am I that special? From what I've heard, I am the first girl that he brought into his house, the first girl that he's friends with, and now the first girl that I am being introduced to his siblings? Even if it is, I am happy that he's comfortable around me and willing to open up to me about some things. 

I tried to change the subject as the vibe is getting a little too much for me, I turned my body so that now I am facing the front whilst Blake is driving. " Where are we going? " I asked. 

" You'll find out later, I also haven't told them where we're going. " Blake said with his almost visible smile. 

During the 30 minutes car ride, me and the twins had a joyful talk. We talked about our favorite hobbies and our future plans. It's fun getting to know them. The car stopped which I assumed that we've reached, I got out of the car, so did the twins and Blake himself. I looked around my surroundings, we reached the amusement park which I haven't been for a very long time, like 6 years?  I didn't realize that I'm jumping out of excitement, I dragged the twins along and Blake as quick like a kid in Despicable Me that wants her unicorn soft toy badly. Now I definitely feel like a kid.