30: Wedding Bells

"What?" Dad croaked out as he took a step nearer to me. I am trying to keep my tears in but it seems that I am failing terribly. Asher and Blake are oddly quiet, the silence from them are too quiet for my liking. I held out my hand and Dad doesn't hesitate to grab it with both of his hands, immediately, the heat radiate from his huge calloused hands calmed me down. I sat up while he sat on the edge of the bed. "I love you, you know that right?" I asked and he immediately nodded like a doll. His tears stain his cheeks and I wiped it with my sleeves. I put my hand against his cheek, he sighed and leaned against my touch. His continuous tears starts to wet my palm. 

"I could never ask for a better father, Adam Williams." He chuckled slightly at my use of his name and my lips twitched up a little. "We will spend a day together, okay? Just you, me and Asher. Like one family. One last time." I said with a sad smile and he forced to smile back at him. I knew he is not happy with the words I use, but it's the truth. I can silently feel Andy get out of my bed and pushed Asher to sit beside me. He refused to meet my eyes which I can understand why. I put his hand under my chin to lift his eyes to meet mine but my heart broke when I saw his very wet and red eyes. I kissed his tears away on his cheeks and I pulled him against my chest. He eventually broke down and cried against my chest, causing my body to vibrate along with him. 

I have no more tears left to cry as I let both the two men cry silently. Their sniffles and cries filled the room. "I love you Asher, you're the best older brother I have, I'm glad that Mom gave me a protector." I said against his forehead and he seemed to cry more. 

"I love the both of you guys so much, I would literally die for you." Oh, no puns intended. "You guys are my life, I shared most of my life with the both of you. Thank you so much." I sniffled. 

After five minutes of calming themselves, I have to face my one and only. "Can I have a moment with my fiance?" Trying to ease the tension by teasing Blake with the word 'fiance', he made eyes contact with me and smiled faintly. The three men nodded and left the room silently. I held out my arms open for him, "Hey, you. Come here." I asked softly. He soon got into my arms and lied next to me, him under my arms as my head on top of his. We didn't say anything, just lying next to each other in silence as I caress his blond locks of hair, Blake sighed in content and snuggled into my neck more. 

"Let's get married tomorrow." I said and I felt his body gone rigid as he lift his head up to look at me, searching my eyes for any jokes but didn't find any. "Let's marry tomorrow and have a two day one night honeymoon, I want to be with you." I smiled thinking of our marriage. He looked at me and smiled brightly, pulling me down to crash his lips against mine, I immediately respond and tug his blond hair slightly. He let out a groan and kiss me even more fiercely. His hands gripped my hips and I flew over to his lap. Straddling him, I let his hands roam my sides and back as I clutch onto his shoulders for support. 

His hands slowly got lower and squeeze my rear gently, leaving me to gasp in surprise. Blake took that chance to plunge his tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced with each other like ballet. I pulled away breathless but he didn't leave the chance to leave his kisses down my throat and collar bone, sucking harshly on my skin and then licking it, soothing the bruise. I gave out a throaty moan and bring his face back into mine, our lips met once again. He sucked my bottom lip and let go with a 'pop'. I bit his lip and he stiffed and groaned. I can feel something poking at my thigh, oh boy. Surprisingly, Blake was the first to pull away, our chests touching each other as we try to catch our breathe. 

That's by far the most intense make out session we've done. "Damn it, I really need a cold shower. An bath tube filled with ice, more specifically." He grumbled under his breathe. I giggled at his sexual frustration, he's not the only one feeling it though. "You won't need to when we're married tomorrow," his eyes immediately darken with lust. Wrong words, Jade. I chuckled nervously, "Calm your hormones down, Blake." As if like a vampire, his eyes are brighter now. He smiled and kissed me one more time.