16: The Story

This two characters will be Jade and Asher's parents. 

Josh Dallas as Adam Williams ( Dad )

Jenna Coleman as Jamie Walker ( Mom ) 

Of course, you can also imagine it as somebody else

Of course, you can also imagine it as somebody else. :) 

🍂🍂🍂

3 AM. 

The Devil's hour. 

I really don't believe in that. 

I've been trying to sleep but it never came. After the things with my brother happened, we both did our confessions, regarding our mother. It kept lingering in my mind. Dad was rarely home as he is always often on business trips, but we can't really blame him for not being there for us. He's the reason that we are able to be here on our feets today or else we'll already be on the streets. We don't really have anyone to talk to. Okay, more like me.  I don't know about Asher, but Edward and Layla knew about it. The reason about my mom. Asher and Dad are the only ones that I've got right now, I can't lose them. My best friends, Blake, everyone that mattered to me. I think I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happened to them. 

Blake. 

Me: Durian, are you up? Okay, I definitely need to change this nickname.. 

I laughed. 

Blake :) : Yea, I'm up, Chipmunk. Why are you awake at this hour?  And yes, you have to change it. 

Me: I can't sleep.. 

Blake :) : Same here. Did something happen? 

Me: Can I meet you? I want to see you. 

Blake :) : On my way to your house right now.. Stay there.  

Now, I'm on my bed, waiting for my prince in shining armor to meet me, and I, the damsel in distress. I don't know why, I could've called Layla or Edward, or even Asher to talk to me right now. But somehow, the only person I need right now is Blake. There's something thrown on the window, I got up and walk towards the window. Blake. It's him. I opened the window and waved at him. He smiles back in worry. I just give him the hand gesture to tell him to wait for me, I'll be down soon.