|Chapter 2|Questions & Concerns

It was later on that night, I was wearing my favourite pink and blue unicorn onesie. I was laying on my bed on my stomach. I was watching Netflix more specifically "Family Guy"

I had a bin of chocolate on my right side which I was stuffing my face in.
Until the tragedy happen, I ran out.
I walked out of my room eyes barley open, since it was late and I was still up.

I walked down 10 stairs till I heard my parents fighting.

"How could you even say that!" My mom screamed to my dad.

"If worse comes to worse or if it's our last option we gotta do it." My dad said while walking over to the couch where my mom was.
He grabbed her hands and looked at her in the eyes.

"I'll never forgive you for this." My mom let go of his hands and left the living room.
I wonder what they where talking about and what the agreed on that was so bad.

My parents never fought, unless they did while I was asleep.

I wasn't gonna get more chocolate, they might find out I heard what they where talking about so I went back up stairs.

I ran back up stairs, closed my door and jumped on my bed. I wanted to get answers but they wouldn't tell me anything no matter how many times I asked.

I turned off my light than my T.V and laid down on my bed. I put the covers over me and tried to go to sleep.
I closed my eyes and took a trip to dream land.

About an hour later..

Buzz Buzz, who the hell was texting me at 4:27 in the morning. I slowly got and grabbed my phone.

Unknown: Meet me at town square for 9?
Me: Umm who is this😂
Unknown: Go to the red bench in the middle
Me: Dude who is this
Unknown: Hope to see you there
Me: ummm answer me
Me: Hello??
Me:??
Me: U there??

I got no response so I stopped spamming this person. Tyler has done this type of stuff before but told me it was him shortly after.

Was it Tyler?

Now I really wanted to go just to see who it was, I must know them if they had my number, right?

I put my phone back on the table and the covers back around me. I closed my eyes and took a second trip to dream land.

In The Morning

I woke up at 7 in the morning and did the same routine I do everyday.

I put my hair in a bun because I was lazy and put on my light blue shorts along with a pink top. I was wearing my black and red Jordans of course and brought a grey sweater in case it got cold.

My mom was making bacon and eggs and as much as I wanted to eat it I was meeting this person for 9.

"So Tyler and I are hanging out today, that's cool, right?"

I started to tap my fingers on the table because I was getting anxious.

"Yeah have a great time Jordan, be home for 3" my mom told me as she was giving my dad 3 pieces of bacon and 2 eggs.

I hugged my mom and kissed her cheek, I just waved to my dad he didn't see my though so I just walked out of the house.

I walked to the closest bus stop to take to town square. I was waiting for about 20 minutes till the bus came.
I payed the fee of 3.50 and got on the bus.

The bus ride was only about 15 minutes so while I was waiting I was listening to music.

15 minutes later

I finally got to town square, like the person said I found my way to the middle of it. It was only 8:57 so I was a little early.

After a bit it was 9:03 I didn't see anybody. I was looking around, I than looked behind me.

There was a red bench with an envelope that had the name "Jordan" my name written on it.

I sat down on the bench and opened up the envelope slowly.
I was hesitating if I should open it or leave, but I opened it.

There was no letter inside but a picture of...me?!?!

It wasn't a normal picture either, I was tied to a bed with my mouth duck tapped. I dropped the envelope and began to cry.

When was this, was I drugged, who texted me?!?

I was panicking asking people if they saw who put the envelope there, all the same answer "No"

All of a sudden someone held my mouth, I slapped there face and it was only Tyler.

He saw I was crying and knew covering my mouth was a mistake.

"Did you do this Tyler!!!" I asked while showing him the photo.

"Whoa Jordan first off no it wasn't me I just came to surprise you. It was probably prank don't worry."

Tyler hugged me and I whispered "But I am worried"

Tyler continue to hug me he was a great friend for sticking up for me but, I was still scared what scared me even more is what they would do next..