|Chapter 8|Jenny?

I looked at Jenny and have her a smile making sure she knew she could tell me anything. Jenny took a deep breath than began to talk.

"Jordan, listen and listen well I can only tell you this once."

"Alright.."

"Jordan, every time I hugged you or met up with you and people looked at you as if nobody was there or you where crazy that's because, I'm not. Jordan he sent you that picture because this happened to me 3 years ago. I did everything he wanted and that was the reason I was killed. He isn't trying to help you he wants you to follow him so he can.. kill you. Don't show him fear. When you where leaving your house and you fell down, I pushed you hopping you would get hurt so you wouldn't leave and wouldn't be here. Stay here I'll explain more later I got to go be strong Jordan."

"Jenny.. Jenny wait please don't go."

Jenny got up and walked right threw the bars of my cell. I got up running over to her but I stopped at the end, because I couldn't go threw.

"JENNY" I screamed hopping she would come back, but she never did not at all that night.

The man walked over to me and unlocked the door. Opening it slowly he said "Come on Jordan"

For a second I wanted to believe he was trying to help, that there was a way out, but I had to go with my gut and trust Jenny.

I stayed in my spot and refused to move from it. This man was got mad he stormed in and grabbed my wrist.

"I said your gonna get out of the damn cage Jordan, NOW!!"

"Let go of me, stop!!" I screamed back. I began struggling, I started moving my arms and legs around really fast, till I hit him.

He finally let go of me and stormed out if my cage and locking the door behind him. He than walked off.

"Jordan come on, be strong you can do this. Mom and Dad must be worried by now and know something is wrong. They must've called the cops by now."

"Jenny, Jenny please come back where are you, I need you right now."

Waiting for Jenny, I began pacing back and forth. I couldn't sit anymore I couldn't contain myself. I started getting hungry and hoped he would throw me something to eat since he did last time.

After about 10 minutes, he walked back and brought a car with him. He put it down and sat on it and looked at me.

He threw an apple at me and I caught it. I was just starring at it, observing it making sure I wouldn't die by taking one bite.

"Eat up Jordan, tomorrow I'm going outside and I want you to come."

I took a bite out if the apple than said "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Jordan your silly, if I'm feeding you and not poisoning the food or torturing you can't you trust me enough to bring you outside?"

I really wanted to go outside and get fresh air. I had to listen to Jenny and hope she was right about all this.

"No" is all I said to him. He got back up and left while taking the chair with him.

I wasn't as afraid anymore only because I was getting fed and he wasn't hurting me. I was still afraid of the fact that I didn't know where I was, who he was or the whole Jenny situation but that was the majority of it.

I started to sleep on the cold floor till I heard someone walk in the room. Looking up I saw small feet so it couldn't have been the man who took me. When my vision wasn't blurry anymore I saw it was a little boy.

Thinking he could help me I got up quickly.

"Hi there fella, um what are you doing here?"

He didn't respond at first but eventually he did.

"My name's Jimmy, I'm actually not suppose to be here but he said they got another one and I wanted to see her."

"Hi Jimmy, my name's Jordan.. how many girls have been here are you this man's son or nephew?"

"I'm actually not allowed to say anything , Brad didn't even want me to leave my room I got to go."

"Wait, Jimmy come back!"

Jimmy didn't come back I'm guessing he ran back to his room. Well, now I know there's a kid named Jimmy and the mans name is Brad.

I still wanted to know who this kid was. He looked like a normal kid, one who shouldn't grow up in this life style. I felt bad for Jimmy, almost.

I went back to sleep for a bit till Jenny woke me up.
"Jenny you're back thank God. Who's this Jimmy kid, Jenny what the hell is happening?"

"Good you met Jimmy, Jordan this is a great sign your meeting his family keep doing this he will think your "normal" he's trusting you."

"No Jenny he didn't introduce me to him Jimmy snuck in to see me."
I began to speak again.

"Jenny, explain everything to me right now please."

"Oh Jordan, I want to but I can't Brad will know he will kill you instantly. Trust me your ok right now Jordan, don't do the mistake I made."

And just like that Jenny was gone.

I wanted to have the answers I needed but I had to fight for them. Finally I went back to bed, my eyes slowly closed. I was hoping I would see Jimmy again and try to get him to give me answers.

Hey guys,
Thank you so much for the votes, views and comments. This is absolutely incredible. Should I write more in Brads, Jimmys, or even Jenny point of view. Let me know. Maybe you want me to continue in Jordans I don't know.

Let me know what you guys wanna see happen.
Ily all
-Brianna❤