|Chapter 11|The Game

Ethans P.O.V
-----------------------------------------------------------

I saw Jordan sitting in the corner crying her eyes out. I sat beside her trying to make her feel better.

"Jimmys dead Ethan. He wouldn't be dead if I didn't go upstairs. He's only 9 years old, he died so young."

Jordan was gonna blame this on her forever, I could tell.

"Jordan don't worry, you can't blame yourself for this-"

I was cut off by her interrupting me.

"Can't blame myself, are you serious?! We where so close to all of us leaving again and I decided to go upstairs, if I didn't go Jimmy wouldn't be dead and we would be free. I don't expect you to understand though your just some pretty boy who only cares about leaving."

Jordan went to the other side of the cage and refused to talk to me. I didn't want her thinking I didn't care because I did. Jordan was hugging the pillow and blanket Jimmy gave her. She didn't want anyone else to touch it. She was crying in the pillow letting out all her tears. "I'm so sorry Jimmy"
Jordan said while hugging the pillow.

I walked over to her and sat beside her again. "Jimmy wouldn't want you to stay here sad, he would want you out of here enjoying your life."

"How would you now Ethan?"

"Isn't that what everybody wants for everyone?"

I said while looking at her. Jordan smiled and stood up looking around. The guy would be pretty dumb if he left an escape near the cage.

"Ethan, even if we do leave, I don't want anyone else going threw this torture."

"We'll figure out everything when we know how to actually leave this cage."

The man came and opened the door asking if we wanted to take a walk. I ran but Jordan stayed behind she didn't follow.
"Jordan come on" I say.

Jordan shook her head no. So I stayed back with her. "Why didn't you leave, this was our shot."

"I know this sounds sounds crazy but a girl was killed here and she told me not to leave the cage or I'd get killed to."

"Was her name Jenny?"
I asked her softly.

"H-how did you know?"

Jordan looked confused, I shouldn't have said anything.

"She talked to me to, warning me this guy he took pictures of me tied to a bed."

"Really, he did that to me to!"

Jordan and I went threw the same thing, almost together. When it came to photos, kidnapping and Jenny. I thought I was going crazy but I wasn't, it was...I don't wanna say normal but somewhere in the lines of that.

I sat beside Jordan and this time she didn't move away. Though she was still holding on to Jimmys pillow and blanket.

Then we heard heavy walking coming towards us, it was Brad.
"I'm sorry about Jimmy, Jordan. When it's time for you to go, its time for you to go. Jimmy was a dumb child anyway."

Jordan stood up and went as close as she could to the guy.

"Dumb? You fricking killed a 9 year old boy for helping us get the hell out of here. If anybody should be dead, it should be you. If Jimmy was still alive he'd agree with me, Jimmy couldn't even live a normal life for a day. God only knows what you did when we weren't around."

Jordan backed up and sat back down. The guy had a shocked look on his face.

"Jordan dont be like that at least your still alive, shouldn't you thank me for that?"

"You kidding right? You kidnapped me I have no idea where i am you killed a little boy for no reason at all, and I'm suppose to thank you? I wish I was dead."

He walked off after Jordan finished talking, he seemed triggered.

"Do you really wish you were dead Jordan?"

I asked concerned.

"I don't know, my mom cheated on my dad so I'm not sure who the hell my dad is. I've been kidnapped a little boy is dead because of me and I'm telling all this to a complete stranger."

"Wow, and we aren't strangers we're friends that know very little of each other."

I smiled while saying this then Jordan responded after thinking for a minute.

"When did I say we are friends?"
She chuckled.

"Just now only cut out the first part, we are friends."

Jordan laughed she actually laughed, I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE.
Shortly after it got quiet again, but I wasn't afraid to talk at random times and I don't she was either.

I decided I was gonna take a nap and Jordan did to. (Don't think of anything else you little nastys xD)

Jordan kept the blanket but gave me the pillow to use.

"We could be using both Jordan"
I say whiling giving her a smirk.

"In your dreams Ethan"
Jordans says while facing the opposite way. We both slept and took our minds off things.

2 Hours Later

I was woken by Jordan tapping my shoulder. "Ethan, Ethan wake up!"

"What?" I said still half asleep.
Jordan pointed to the wall that was closest to our cage.

Brad was leaning against the wall with a gun in each of his hands.
"Ready to play a game?"

He said while looking at us both.

"Here's how you play.
My buddy and I will put a Bluetooth in your ear so you can hear us. We will direct you on what to do follow our rules. You guys will be the video game and we are the controllers. The one who gets shot in the end looses."

"I'm not playing your pathetic game."
Jordan said.
"Neither am I"

"Either you guys play or we can kill you right here right now."

"Then kill me" Jordan said while standing up.

Trying to pull her back down, she went the the front of the cage and stood there waiting.

Crazy face opened the door and pulled Jordan out followed by me. He sat us down on 2 chairs and blindfolded us.

He put the Bluetooth in my ear then something around my neck, probably a shock collar Incase we didn't follow the rules of this game.

"You guys will be separated when we say so take off your blindfold.
Let the games begin"

DUN DUN DUN,
If you guys have any ideas for the game for future chapters don't be afraid to tell me I'm always looking for more ideas.
ALSO,
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 2K READS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.
WE HAVE OVER 450 VOTES WHICH IS INCREDIBLE.

ILY ALL SO MUCH😘😘😘
-Brianna😍