|Chapter 16|Family Reunion

Aw hell nah, a fight was about to break out. They must be pretty stupid if they think I will let them take Ethan that easy.

"HELL NAH FAM!" I screamed very loud. It actually hurt my lungs a little.
Pig mask man starting breathing heavily, heavier than I've heard before.

Maybe he was having a heart attack and was about to die!!

"Jordan.. a word?"

Say whatt, he wanted to talk to me out of the cage?! Totally.

I nodded my head, got up and starting walking out. Till Ethan grabbed my wrist.

"Don't go Jordan."

I smiled and laughed a little, even though I shouldn't have.

"I got this Ethan."

I tugged my wrist till I broke free than continued to walk forward. I got out if the cage and he slammed the door behind me. I got shivers down my spine but walked forward. He locked the door than we walked.

We walked to a new room, one I haven't seen before actually. It was dirty, old and just plain out disgusting. It smelt like corpses where there, though I wouldn't be surprised if they actually where.

"Do you know who I am Jordan?"

"No, but I have a feeling your about to tell me."

I gave attitude because honestly at this point I was just use to these people. They aren't as scary as I thought they would be.

"Ever since you where a baby Jordan j saw a personality in you that I've seen in no other. When your mother took you away from me I was heart broken. She moved on fast and gave you a shitty dad that you thought was your biological one. I gave up on hope on you, your mom and that guy she decided to go for. But Jordan you gave up on me first, and I haven't seen you for 17 years so at this point you mean nothing to me."

"Wait a second... YOUR MY DAD!? WHAT THE HELL MAN, INSTEAD OF SENDING A LETTER YOU DECIDE TO KIDNAP ME INSTEAD. I UNDERSTAND WHY MOM LEFT YOU, YOU'RE CRAZY AND THATS ALL YOU'LL EVER BE."

His face went pale, I wasn't even sure if I was able to call him my dad. He made me sick to my stomach. Finally after starring at each other for about 5 minutes he slowly took off his pig mask.

He had dark, round blue eyes, a scare on his right side of his face. Brown hair and a mole on his left cheek. He had no facial hair what so ever.

I was stunned and ran back to my cage where u demanded for them to open the door.

After yelling my dad opened the cage and I ran in. For the first time ever I wanted to be in the cage and I never wanted to leave.

I wanted to cry but couldn't, I wanted to scream but couldn't, I wanted rage but couldn't, I wanted feel some type of emotion but couldn't.

"What happened Jordan?"

The last thing I wanted was for Ethan to figure this out so I decided to keep it a secret.

"Nothing, just them being the kidnappers they are I guess."

I'm not that good at convincing people about my lies as you can clearly tell.

It was silent and nobody spoke, that is until Chase walked in and looked at me with that evil smirk on his face.
My face was pale and my lips where straight.

"Jordan, I hate to do this but I just gotta do what your dad says. It's your turn now. Just get it over with."

"Screw you Chase."

I wasn't gonna take this crap from them.

"Jordan don't fight just come on."

"Not unless you can catch these hands."

I had to say that it was my one chance and I don't regret it.

Ethan couldn't help but laugh a bit, it was funny.
Chase rolled his eyes and fiddled with his keys till he found the one that opened the cage.

"Chase, leave it alone."

My dad said as he walked in. Chase did open the cage but pointed his finger at me and said.

"Watch Yourself."

They both left and Ethan looked confused.

"Is that your dad?"

"What, um no I just uh..uh.. yeah."

I couldn't keep up the lie anymore.
Ethans face went pale. It looked like someone dropped a major bomb on him. I mean a MAJOR bomb.

"Ethan.. before we leave.. I wanna kill my dad In front of Chase and Brad."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating for centuries guys. My wifi is being a major buttcrack and for me to write this I literally had to come to Mc Donald's where they had wifi xD.

I'm gonna try to update faster but due to school staring up soon it may be as long as this wait. I'm gonna write every chance I get though.

Ily Fam Squad❤. (I'm gonna call you guys Fam Squad❤ because your my wattpad family.)

Anyway see you guys in the next chapter.😘

Stay Beautiful & Bitchy