|Chapter 6| Things are getting real

Jenny put her hands on her legs and took a deep breath before speaking "This man, he won't hurt you if you keep it a secret.... If you tell the cops I promise he will."

"How do you know all this Jenny?"

"I just do" she told me.

Jenny and I hung out for about an hour more till she had to go home.

My mom and dad looked confused when I was hugging Jenny goodbye, god only knows why they had the face.

I went back up to my room and read a book more specifically "13 reasons why"

The rest of my day was quite boring just reading and writting noting to spooky.

I decided it was time to go to sleep considering it was 3:47 in the morning and I was meeting Tyler for 10.

My eyes slowly shut and I took a trip to dream land.

Beep Beep,
Time to wake up, haven't heard that annoying alarm in a while. I got up and scratched my head and than rolled off the left side of my bed, hitting my head on the floor.

"Crap" I said to myself "Damn that really hurt."

I looked at my phone noticing the time of 8:10 time to meet Tyler. I didn't care how I looked in front of Tyler so I just wore my pajamas and brushed my teeth and hair.

When all that was done I ran down all 24 stairs till I slipped. I slipped on the 8th step and tumbled the rest of the way down.

My mom and dad came running to me making sure I was okay from the fall.

"Are you okay?" My mom asked concerned.

"I'm fine" I lied. It actually hurt a lot but I didn't wanna look like a wimp.
There was a big bump on my forehead and both my knees and ankles where bleeding. It looked like my parents beat me up at home.

I got back on my feet and walked outside. "Bye mom bye dad" I yelled as I was walking out the door.

I got a handshake from the both of them. Although my mom blew me a kiss. I smiled than closed the door.

I walked over to my dad's car and started driving to meet Tyler at the park. My dad hated when I drove his cars but I did anyway because I was a rebel.

Jk.

After about an hour of driving, I finally arrived at the park. Tyler was gonna meet me at the swings so that's where I went.

I was swinging like a little kid again. I felt like a little kid. For the first time in a long time I made myself laugh again, I made myself smile on my own. I was happy.

Looking at my phone it was 10:17, Tyler was late. I called him.

No answer.

I was starting to get worried Tyler was never this late, if anything he was always early.

Finally he texted me.

Tyler: Sorry I'm late traffic
Me: Don't text and drive pal😂

It was good to know Tyler was okay and he was still coming I felt a lot better about it.

About 3 minutes later a guy came up to me.
He had a shaved head and sunglasses on his forehead. He was wearing dark green shorts with a lot of pockets. Most of the pockets looked full but I wasn't able to tell what was in them.
He had a yellow and blue shirt on with a grey backpack. Weird combination of clothing to wear.

"Excuse me can you tell me where the nearest bathrooms are?"
He asked while putting something in one of his million pockets.

"Oh, sure just go straight on make your nearest right!"

He nodded his head than said "Cheers"
I waved than he waved, that was weird.

All of a sudden he was gone. I couldn't see him anywhere but I didn't care maybe he had to go so badly he went in a bush.

It was 10:30 and Tyler still wasn't anywhere to be seen so I got up and started walking home.

I was walking for about 5 minutes till someone grabbed my wrist, thinking it was Tyler I turned around excited.

But it wasn't.

It was the weird man who asked me for directions to the washroom. I felt a pinch in my back, finally I noticed he injected me with something.

He was wearing a mask and I couldn't see his face anymore. He picked me up and put me in his trunk. I tried to struggle and scream for help but it was no use, my eyelids got really heavy to the point where I took a trip to dream land.... But I really didn't want to.

I woke up with a splash of water hitting my face. I was locked up in a what looked like a jail cell. I was terrified, I had no idea where I was.

Thinking this guy was stupid I checked my pockets for my phone.

But he was smart and took it, I had no way of calling anybody. I tried figuring out where I was and who took me.

Was it my stalker or a creep?
What's the difference at this point.

The masked person walked slowly over to a chair that was in front of my cell and sat down slowly. He looked at my and I got as far back as I could.

I could only go back so far though, I ended up staying in the back right corner. He walked up the bars and said to me softly,

"Nice to finally meet you, Jordan."