|Chapter 15|Round 2

A/N: Before I start writting I realized that I haven't really been describing the characters. OMG what the actual hell is wrong with me. So finally after 15 chapters of waiting I introduce the characters look.
______________________________________

Jordan:

Ethan:

Mr and Mrs Radwell:

Mr and Mrs Radwell:

Tyler:

Brad (left) & Chase (right):

Back to the story fam

Jordans P.O.V
______________________________________

I saw Ethan pass out and instantly got scared, I didn't want anything bad to happen to him. Everybody that at least tried to help me even a little is gone.

I don't even know if I will ever see Ethan again. Was I suppose to give up? No, at least I couldn't not now. Ethan needed me, my mom needed me and I had to leave.

Screaming "let me out" would do nothing now, I had to find a way out of the cage and reach the ceiling.

Brad and Chase both walked back to where my cage was and looked over at me.

"Where the hell is Ethan?"

They where looking at me like I had 3 heads. It was a simple question.

"We don't know Jordan."

Now I starting looking at them like they had 3 heads.

"You don't know? There's a lie right there. You guys know each other so don't say you don't know where Ethan is, don't say that shit to me. I'm not an idiot. I wanna know where he is and I wanna know right damn now."

"Say what you like Jordan but we don't know."

Than after that they both left. Jeez I wanted to leave, I wanted to be gone so badly. Even more I wanted to leave with Ethan.

Around 1 hour later...

I woke up to a loud thump, that loud thump was Ethan getting thrown back into our cage. I ran over to him and pig face left the room once again.

Ethan wasn't moving a lot, he must've just woken up from being unconscious.

I cupped him face with my hands while he layed down on the cold floor.
"Ethan, Ethan can you hear me? Are you okay, what happened, where did they take you?"

I was asking to many questions he probably wouldn't be able to answer any of them.

"Jordan... If th--ey come for yo-u, don't g--o."

"Ethan its okay" im not sure if he said that because he didn't want me to get hurt or something else. As badly as I wanted to ask, I kept my mouth shut and let Ethan rest.

I grabbed the pillow and blanket Jimmy gave me before he.... Passed.
I put the pillow under Ethan's head and the blanket over himself.

This will totally sound like a stalker move but, as I watched Ethan sleep soundly Brad was looking over at me.

"Do you think you're gonna die here Jordan?"

"I don't know really, I guess I'll find out."

That's all Brad said to me, after he just walked away. That was weird.

Not so long after that Pig Face walked back in. "Do you think he's ready for round 2?"

"Round 2?" I asked in confusion mixed with anger.

"There are 3 rounds you both have to do this."

He said all this casual, like really man?

"Ha you're crazy if you think I'm letting him do this again. Do us both a favour and get your sorry ass away from here."

I felt power now, for some reason I wasn't really scared just angry.

"I'll be back Jordan... and watch yourself."

When the guy left Ethan starting waking up. He tried getting up but he was taking this to fast.

"Whoa Ethan, slow down you went through a lot."

I almost spilled the fact that Ethan would have to do this two more times.. whatever this even was.

I wanted to be strong and protect Ethan from these guys, but I was weak the most I could do was keep my mouth shut and that killed me more than anything.

Trying to change the subject, I sat down beside him.
"Are you okay Ethan?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Ethan's eyes where opening and closing a lot. I'm not sure what the hell happened but I had to find out some how.

Ethan was still laying down but I was sitting leaning against the uncomfortable cage.

Ethan looked up at me and I looked down at him, we both smiled at the same time.

Slowly Ethan sat up and sat beside me leaning against the uncomfortable cage with me.

No words where spoken just sitting.

It wasn't short till after Ethan held my hand. I always found hand holding to be cringy but just because it was Ethan, I let the cringe happen.

It wasn't short till the pig mask man came back into the room watching us.

He laughed and honestly it sounded like one of those really high pitch laughs, which drive me insane.

He gave an evil smile and pointed back at Ethan than said,

"Time for round two, Ethan."