•Chapter 20?• Never gonna forget

A/N: you may be thinking why is there another chapter? I haven't been on this account in ages and when I came back so many people wanted an update,  so I'm here to give it to you.

______________________________________
Ethans p.o.v

It has been a year and I'm never gonna forget what happened, what I been through. I'm never gonna forget Jordan and her smiled, how it would always light up the room. How brave she was but most importantly I'm never gonna forget about her death.

I never wanted it to happen, when I met her I got butterflys in my stomach  and when she was gone my heart shattered. I'm never gonna forget about her dad and how he killed an innecont boy, I'm never gonna forget about Jenny and how she was dead first and tried to save us.

I'm never gonna forget those days where I felt death upon me, where i thought I was looking death upon me. When I was shaking and Jordan was there to calm me down. Little Jimmy, I'm never gonna forget when he tried helping us and got killed because of it.

All this happened and I'll never forget everyday I remember more of what happened, as if it was yesterday.

(Was that a good opener?)

I looked out my window and saw the mail man putting a letter in my mailbox.  I put on my slides and quickly went to grab the note, it said,

"Dear Ethan,
I am Jordan's mother, I was wondering if you would like to attend her funeral, I know you guys where close. "

It stated the date, the time, the place and obviously I was going.

I called her mom because there was something I needed to do.

"Hello Mrs.Radwell it's me Ethan. Yes I am going to the.... funeral but can you tell me what prison your husband is staying at?"

I heard her take a breath through the phone.

"Hello Ethan he's at *some prison 😂* and he is my ex-husband no man will be called my husband after kidnapping my daughter and letting her kill herself."

"Thank you and I apologize."

The phone went silent till I heard a beep. After I got in my car and drove to the prison.

When I got there I saw him sitting there in his orange jump suit waiting to talk to me.

(Shit is about to get intense*

Mr.Radwell: Hello Eth--

Ethan: Shut the fuck up man. I'm not here to sell you cookies but show you this.

I throw the funeral note to the glass and showed him it.

Mr.Radwell- Yeah it's a note for Jordan's funeral what do you want me to do.

Ethan- YOU KILLED HER MAN, YOU LET HER CUT HER WRISTS AND NOW I GOTTA SEE HER DEAD BODY

Mr.Radwell- If you don't wanna see her then don't go

Ethan- are you even listening to urself?!!! That's your daughter

Mr.Radwell- A bitch of one if you ask me, I'm happy she's gone

I lost it at this point and I stood up and starting banging on the glass screaming death threats. He did nothing except get up and walk away.

Day of the funeral

I woke up and prepared myself for what today was..

I put on my suit and tie, walked to my car and drove to the location. When I arrived I saw many of her family members crying. I walked over to the casket and saw her...blue skin...scars on her wrists.

I cried with her family, nobody talked just cried....

When it got to speeches her mom couldn't say one,  she couldn't bring herself to it but I had a feeling in my gut and got up and began talking.

"Jordan was great, she was so brave, she had no fears at all. Whenever she walked in a room she would light it up with a smile. I wanna be like her and I think I can say for all of us, we all want to. I think I can say for all of us... we loved her and will miss her more then anything."

Before I sat back down I looked at her and felt her cold skin..

When the funeral was over i walked to my car but something caught my eye. It was shiny and sparkled. I followed it and saw a girl throwing rocks by the river.

"Hello?" I said.

She turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes it was... Jordan.

"Hello Ethan, I've missed you."
______________________________________

A/N: How did ya like that chapter,  should I continue it and if so should it be in this book or a new one. Dm me and click that little star ily guys