|Chapter 17|Say Whattt

A/N: Heyo Fam Squad❤
So I feel like I know very little about my Squad which triggers me. So before I start every chapter starting now I'll ask you guys a question about you!

Q: What's your favourite show?
Comment and let me know😄

Mines Game of Thrones (I'm actually obsessed)
______________________________________

Ethans p.o.v.

"Oh.. well that's something new. Don't hear that everyday, that's for sure."

Jordan gave me an evil smiley look.

"Look Jordan, I know this is a lot to take in but I think we should make a run for it."

"Ethan, you have no idea how I feel right now. You're family loves you so much and mine is a mess."

My eyes widened and I didn't say anything else after that. I had majority of my strength back by now.

I was pacing back and fourth. I couldn't move anymore. Wasn't long till Jordans dad came in a gave us both a sandwich. They both where peanut butter and jelly. Jordan ate hers no problem but I didn't. I was still a little scared something would be in the sandwich. I was starving though, because when am I not.

I ate the sandwich and luckily it was just a normal peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

After we both finished I put my bare hands on the floor, something was off about. It was still freezing. You would think it would be warmer since we've been here for a while.

"Jordan, feel the floor." She put her hands on the floor but than instantly took than away.

"Yeah, it's cold, it's been like that since we got here Ethan. What's your point?"

"Exactly Jordan it's been this cold since we got here, wouldn't you think that it would cool down... even a little?"

Jordans eyes widened, see I can be smart too.

"Holy Crap Ethan, your right!"

We took the blankets off the ground than saw a blue/white floor.

"Jordan this isn't a floor... this is the that thing people use to keep dead bodies cold, so they don't rot." ←( that even possible xD and do you guys know what I'm talking about?)

"What no it can't be ice Ethan, why would they keep a floor made of that, it's idiotic."

"But it just might work." (A/N I'm sorry but I've always wanted to say that so I just put it here xD)

"What?"

"Sorry I always wanted to say that."

Jordan gave me a confused look, but I don't blame her I always wanted to say that phase and I said it at the wrong time.

"Even it is that, how is that a benefit to us leaving?"

I put a hand on my chin, scratching it like I was in those mystery movies.

"That's the question I guess."

"I wouldn't waste our time in it Ethan, it's a load of bull shit. I'd rather focus on the the real door way that actually can get us the hell out of here."

"Fine." I surrendered at this point, and Jordan was right it was better off her way. Once again..

"Hey Jordan?"

I asked indicating it was a question more instead of just a normal "Hey what's up girl!!"

"Yee" Jordan replied.

"What if this isn't an escape and this is where they keep the dead..bodies...."

Jordan looked like she was gonna puke, I thought I would to, to be honest.

"Dear Lord help us."

______________________________________

A/N: HOLY CRAPPPP ITS BEEN SO LONGGGGGGG I MISSED YOU GUYS.
School started so that's been my number 1 priority right now sooo, sorry bout dat. This was a super duper short chapter, I just wanted to get something done tbh

Love ya

Till the next update
-Brianna❤