|Chapter 18|Always With Me

A/N: Question time!!

What's your favourite app on your phone?

(Mines Instagram lol)
______________________________________

Jordans P.O.V.

I started pacing back and fourth, we needed to get the hell out of here.

"Ethan, what the hell are we suppose to do. I can't do this much longer. I really can't, this is way to much for me to handle. I wanna just leave I just wanna go somewhere that isn't here."

Ethan walked up to me I didn't and hugged me. I hugged him too, I wasn't in the mood for a fight, I wasn't in the mood to be dramatic I was only in the mood to hug Ethan.

"Don't worry Jordan, you'll be okay. I promise we will get out of here somehow... Someday soon."

I wanted to believe Ethan, but at this point I just gave up on escaping I gave up on trying to get to the door by the ceiling. I just wanted to hear the words "You're free to leave Jordan."

I let go of Ethans embrace and looked down at the cold... I wasn't even going to call it a floor. Tyler, Jimmy, possibly Jenny and God knows who else was down there.

OH MY GOD, JENNY!! She hasn't come to see me in forever!!! Oh god I miss her so much, I really want to see her even for a second. I want to see her, Jimmy and my mom one last time.

I needed to hear there soothing voices, not a loud, gross Brad, Chace or my dad's voice. Just as I thought that I would never see them again I felt a tap on my shoulder, and it wasn't Ethan this time.

It was Jimmy and Jenny. I tried to hug them but I couldn't, I ran right through them forgetting they weren't actually there in front of my eyes.

A tear rolled down my face as I smiled to the both of them. They both smiled back at me.

"Jimmy... I'm...I'm so sorry, I wish you where still here... I never ment for that to happen to you."

I felt terrible Jimmy was looking directly at me with a smile still on his face.

"Jordan, I may only be 9 but I'm a smart kid. You didn't get me killed."

My eyes widened.

"I asked him to kill me. Yeah he beat me but I didn't want to live there anymore. I wanted to tell you sooner but it's been a struggle lately. I looked to the right to see the first piece of glass laying on the table, I gave your dad a look and he did it. I've never been happier, I've had no worries no fears."

Oh my god, Jimmy really is a smart kid!

"Jimmy, I..I don't know if I should feel happier about this or well...."

"Don't worry Jordan it was my choice and one I will never regret."

Jimmy backed away a little and Jenny stepped forward.

"Jenny.. what's your story?"

"Jordan, unfortunately I was killed her although that may seem terrible it happened a while back, it's the past. I don't want you to worry about that I want you to worry about you and him."

She said that as she pointed to sleeping Ethan.
I couldn't help but smile, I did care a lot about Ethan.

"Jenny... Jimmy, thank you for everything you've done. You guys both are two people I will never forget. You guys have been a part of my life I'll never forget... I really want you guys to stay."

Jimmy and Jenny both smiled at me while they both layed a hand on my shoulder.

"We will always be with you no matter how far you think you we are. We will always be there in your heart.
We will never be truly gone Jordan, always know that."

I smiled back at them both as they both slowly disappeared while waving to me.

I waved back till they where gone... Completely.

I was going to miss them both so much, but they where right they will always be with me. No matter where I am, who I'm with or what I'm doing they will always be here.

Ethan slowly woke up and smiled at me while yawning. I sat down beside him and rested my head on his shoulder. He laced my fingers with him and asked me,

"What where you doing?"

"Just saying goodbye to a few friends." I replied.