|Chapter 7|New surroundings

"H--how do you know my name?" I stuttered in fear. I began to shake and soon enough cry.
"Let's just say I know people."

He slowly got up and came to my cage, where the bars where. He crouched down and titled his face slowly. He was giving me the signal to come closer to him, though I stayed as far away as I could.

He got back up and walked away, I put my knees to close to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs holding my place.

I started to scream hopping someone would hear me, but I was to far underground to the point where I heard my own echo.

The man walked in and threw something at me that was wrapped. I got up slowly and walked over to it.
Observing with my eyes only it looked to be a sandwich.

I picked it up and really wanted to eat it for I was very hungry. I didn't know though if he did something to it.

"Eat up, it will make you stronger." He said while pointing to the sandwich.

"Stronger, stronger for what? What makes you think I'll eat something you gave to me."

I said while holding the sandwich in my right hand.

"Fine, don't eat just starve yourself."

He got back up, and left. I didn't even know where I was or who this guy was how was I suppose to eat something he gave me.
Though I was scared I was also hungry and decided to eat the sandwich.

It was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich it tasted exactly like it should, so I are it all. After I finished I left the wrapper on the floor along with some left over crumbs.

I heard someone whisper my name "Jordan."

I looked around my cage and found noone around me. I got up and went the the front of the cage and put my hands on the bars. I looked as much as possible till I saw... Jenny in the corner.

"Jenny?!?!" I say in shock.

She ran up to my cage and was facing me. "Jenny, how did you get in here you gotta leave he'll take u in to. He.. he sent me a photo of you tied to a bed as well Jenny, leave and get the cops."

"Jordan, I know what he sent you, im not leaving. I can't."

"Jenny you gotta go.. now!"

"Shh Jordan stay quiet and when he asks u to leave the cage stay in don't show him fear that's what he wants, he wants you to be afraid. I know you're brave Jordan it's gonna be ok."

I looked away for a second and when I looked back Jenny was gone. I tried to peek around to find her but I couldn't she was nowhere to been seen.

She knew everything and she wouldn't leave. Why? How did she know all this information?

I heard footsteps coming closer to me, seeing how it was the man I ran back to the end of the cage and stayed there. Holding back my tears I sat down and stayed quite.

"Wanna come out for abit Jordan?"he asked while smiling directly at me.
I shook my head left and right so he knew I didnt want to leave.

I was hopping Jenny was right, that if I stayed it was the best option.

"Alright fine, you're missing out on a great offer."

He slammed the cage door shut once again than continued to walk off. I heard him whistling it was getting further and further away, meaning he wasn't close to me anymore.

When the whistling stopped I sobbed alittle. Trying to get all the baby tears out of my system.

"Shh you're doing good Jordan, you can do this."

I heard Jenny talking to me I tried looking for her but I couldn't see her.
I stopped looking and sat back down on the cold floor. It was a smooth service not one bump. It was almost clear but not exactly.

It was a floor I never say before actually. I put my hands on it and my hands felt like I put them in a freezer. I took my shoes off and tried putting my bare feet on the ground.

Same thing very cold, so I put my shoes back on and tried avoiding putting any of my bare skin on the floor.

The man came back to my cage and looked at my face. It was bruised, cut and had dry blood on it.

"You should wash your face dear."

He said while unlocking the cage.

"Go away" I said softly but loud enough for him to hear.

He began to lock back up the cage and was beginning to get an annoyed that I wasn't leaving.

"Fine be that way I'm only trying to help you."

"Help me? You kidnapped me I don't know who you are or where I am and you're supposedly helping me?"

He walked off not talking back to me, I put up a good fight.

I looked over to my left and Jenny was in my cage with me.

"Jenny, how'd you get in my cage?"
I asked while hugging her.

"Jordan we gotta talk about something."

"Oh.. alright."

"You sure you won't freak out, Jordan"

"Im sure Jenny"

"Alright than let me tell you everything."

______________________________________

Heyy,
Sorry for this cliffhanger please don't hate me for it. Don't worry it's gonna get really good. This cliffhanger idea was actually foreverfearful idea.
She helped me out with it so thanks Chica!!

Ily all don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter.
-Brianna
Xx