|Chapter 5|The Truth Hurts

Authors Note: Over 300 reads and 150 votes, what???? Guys and gals this is incredible. We are #263 as well!! You guys are awesome thank you all for reading my book. Ily all of you😁❤
-Brianna❤
____________________________________________________________________________

I was sitting on the couch tapping my fingers on the table, I was very anxious about all of this.

Nobody was talking, my mom and dad where just heavily breathing.

"Anybody wanna explain what's happening?" I say while putting my hair behind my ears.

My mom took a deep breath than began to say,
"When your dad and I where together we where going past a rough patch.. long story short I was stupid and cheated on your father. Meaning which he isn't exactly your dad.

I was stunned I felt like a brick was just thrown at my face. I was speechless I couldn't think straight. My mom got up and left the room giving myself time.

My 'dad' stayed, thinking be was gonna comfort me he didn't.

"I know about this guy you claim to be your stalker, you have to trust me and don't tell anybody about him!"

It sounded like he cared, I thought he was gonna threaten me but he didnt. Although I was still confused why I couldn't get help and why he didnt tell me sooner.

"Why this person has been messing with my life..... Is that person my dad?"

"No no no you have no idea what they can do trust me and leave it ALONE."

My dad got up and left the living room, he started getting mad I could tell. I didn't want to get him angrier than he already was.

I was shocked I got all this information in one day. Was it all the truth, where there lies involved?
I had a feeling there was more to the story but I couldn't handle that today, so I called Jenny.

Me: Wanna hang at my place?
Jenny: Sure,I'll be there in 10 minutes 😁

After waiting for about 10 minutes Jenny appeared at my door. She knocked 3 time before I opened the door for her to come in.

Jenny and I ran up stairs to my room away from my parents.

"Who's there?" My mom asked while peeking her head out.

"Just a friend" I say while slowly closing my door.

"Oh.. ok" my mom said confused.

Was it so confusing that I had a friend other than Tyler...Pfft.

Jenny and I jumped on my bed together at the same time.
Laughing, we started throwing pillows at each other.

"Jenny.." I say while slowly sitting like a normal person on my bed.

"Yeah" she responded.

"There's a guy, he keeps stalking me and taking pictures of me. I'm scared and my dad and Tyler tell me to keep it a secret. What do I do?"

"Don't worry if your gonna talk to anyone about this its me or Tyler. Trust me you tell nobody else."

Jenny seemed like she knew what she was talking about but she said the same thing both Tyler and my "dad" said "Tell nobody."

I nodded my head and pretended to have a fun time but this whole thing was on my mind and I couldn't get it off mind just like that.

After about an hour of hanging out with Jenny, I got a text from..... The freak it's self.

Unknown: Not everyone gets a happy ending...
Unknown: *Sends image of Jenny tied to a bed with her mouth duck tapped*
Unknown: You both where right beside each other and finally reconnected
Me: PLS LEAVE US ALONE

No Reply.

Jenny knew what to do because she was going threw this to!?

Why wouldn't Jenny just tell me though?

"Hey, Jordan?" Jenny says to me slowly.

"Yeah" I replied.

"We gotta talk.." Jenny said while connecting her eyes with mine.

P.s
Sorry this chapter was short I wanted to get a chapter out to you guys.
-Brianna😘